Has anybody had issues getting paid in U.S. currency/check/courier from Bovada? Turnaround time?
Bovada payout
Has anybody had issues getting paid in U.S. currency/check/courier from Bovada? Turnaround time?
last check $2000 took 27 days and was a draft from Singapore ( major pain in the A*ss ) never again !.If i bet with those J-offs ever again .. Bitcoin .
Has anybody had issues getting paid in U.S. currency/check/courier from Bovada? Turnaround time?
last check $2000 took 27 days and was a draft from Singapore ( major pain in the A*ss ) never again !.If i bet with those J-offs ever again .. Bitcoin .
Get bitcoin and less than 24hrs
Get bitcoin and less than 24hrs
I use Bovada and cashed out twice. it took a couple weeks to receive a check but that wasn't the problem. The problem was with my bank. My bank took several weeks to approve the check. I signed up for Bitcoin and have deposited and withdrawn funds from Bovada. It's so much easier and then I can transfer from Bitcoin to my bank without any question all within 24 hours.
I understand not trusting Bitcoin as a currency but it is good for transferring money quickly and and without question of the source.
I use Bovada and cashed out twice. it took a couple weeks to receive a check but that wasn't the problem. The problem was with my bank. My bank took several weeks to approve the check. I signed up for Bitcoin and have deposited and withdrawn funds from Bovada. It's so much easier and then I can transfer from Bitcoin to my bank without any question all within 24 hours.
I understand not trusting Bitcoin as a currency but it is good for transferring money quickly and and without question of the source.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
