Nobody use Bovada. I have had nothing but the worst experience with them... The E NBA is rigged and the customer service is horrible. Go to youwager. Way better site. STAY AWAY FROM BOVADA!!
Bovada is a SCAM
you deserve to lose if you bet on e wagering. Maybe during the heart of the covid lock down would that be acceptable degen behavior, but not now. What a waste of money lol
you deserve to lose if you bet on e wagering. Maybe during the heart of the covid lock down would that be acceptable degen behavior, but not now. What a waste of money lol
The first week I was betting on E NBA. I pulled in over$600... About a hundred a night, I withdrew $400, then went back to do it again, and noticed every time I lost was by a half point, as soon as I placed the bet, the other team would go on like a 10-0 run. Like, right when I clicked place bet, . But I did good the first week. Then I caught on. I called them out on it and they answer was there's a certain risk when gambling sir... I said yea, no S***.. so I learned. But I wanted to put that out there. The new hard rock platform is the way to go. Totally!
The first week I was betting on E NBA. I pulled in over$600... About a hundred a night, I withdrew $400, then went back to do it again, and noticed every time I lost was by a half point, as soon as I placed the bet, the other team would go on like a 10-0 run. Like, right when I clicked place bet, . But I did good the first week. Then I caught on. I called them out on it and they answer was there's a certain risk when gambling sir... I said yea, no S***.. so I learned. But I wanted to put that out there. The new hard rock platform is the way to go. Totally!
Is eNBA betting the new alternative to online Blackjack? When you when it's all skill and perfect capping, but when you lose it's bad luck and fixed.
I think I got it now, thanks ![]()
Is eNBA betting the new alternative to online Blackjack? When you when it's all skill and perfect capping, but when you lose it's bad luck and fixed.
I think I got it now, thanks ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
