I’m new to this and I opened an account with Bovada 3 weeks ago. I have Locked Funds but I can’t withdraw it. My available to withdraw amount is 0. Does anyone know how can I cash out? I have emailed their customer service three times and no response at all.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hi all,
I’m new to this and I opened an account with Bovada 3 weeks ago. I have Locked Funds but I can’t withdraw it. My available to withdraw amount is 0. Does anyone know how can I cash out? I have emailed their customer service three times and no response at all.
You haven't gone through the rollover yet that's why. You prolly got a sign up bonus and must meet the rollover requirements. If they gave you like a 100 percent it is about a ten times rollover. Regular bonuses are usually about 6. Click on rewards section then bonus and it tells you how much till rollover is met. Guaranteed bro .
You haven't gone through the rollover yet that's why. You prolly got a sign up bonus and must meet the rollover requirements. If they gave you like a 100 percent it is about a ten times rollover. Regular bonuses are usually about 6. Click on rewards section then bonus and it tells you how much till rollover is met. Guaranteed bro .