Hello all. I recently deposited $1,100 in 4 separate deposits with Bovada, and 2 of the 4 deposits they charged correctly, but 2 of them they over charged me by about $56. (I already added in the 5.9%) fee. I took it up with Bovada customer service, but they said it was charged correctly and it must be bank fees. I contacted my bank who said they added no fees on those charges. So after some back and fourth, I finally just disputed the bank charge as being $56 too high. Bovada just suspended my account with a negative balance, and I have about $1,150 in pending bets. They want to call me to settle this issue, but given how many times I already contacted them, I don't think they're going to give me my $50 back.
What do you guys suggest I do? I am tempted to either dispute the whole $1,100 charge, and surrender my $1,150 in pending bets. Otherwise, I could just eat the $56 over charge, which I really don't want to do out of principle and financial consideration. Any other ideas or thoughts?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hello all. I recently deposited $1,100 in 4 separate deposits with Bovada, and 2 of the 4 deposits they charged correctly, but 2 of them they over charged me by about $56. (I already added in the 5.9%) fee. I took it up with Bovada customer service, but they said it was charged correctly and it must be bank fees. I contacted my bank who said they added no fees on those charges. So after some back and fourth, I finally just disputed the bank charge as being $56 too high. Bovada just suspended my account with a negative balance, and I have about $1,150 in pending bets. They want to call me to settle this issue, but given how many times I already contacted them, I don't think they're going to give me my $50 back.
What do you guys suggest I do? I am tempted to either dispute the whole $1,100 charge, and surrender my $1,150 in pending bets. Otherwise, I could just eat the $56 over charge, which I really don't want to do out of principle and financial consideration. Any other ideas or thoughts?