I got a $3,000 check from Bookmaker and it bounced for Insufficient funds. I got hit with a $20 fee as well. I tried calling their listed # and after ringing a few times it hung up on me. I had to communicate via the 24/7 chat and they said the only way to communicate with them was this way. I been a solid customer for the past 5 years. This is my biggest fear. The reason I went to them in the first place was because I got screwed by TopBet for almost a dime. Anyone ever have issues with Bookmaker? They been great up until now. I am hoping this is a fluke and not a sign of things to come.
Bounced check from Bookmaker
I got a $3,000 check from Bookmaker and it bounced for Insufficient funds. I got hit with a $20 fee as well. I tried calling their listed # and after ringing a few times it hung up on me. I had to communicate via the 24/7 chat and they said the only way to communicate with them was this way. I been a solid customer for the past 5 years. This is my biggest fear. The reason I went to them in the first place was because I got screwed by TopBet for almost a dime. Anyone ever have issues with Bookmaker? They been great up until now. I am hoping this is a fluke and not a sign of things to come.
BM pulled the old bait and switch on me. Sent me an email claiming 100% match trying to compete with our local mobile betting. I deposited my money and got 10%. I tried getting my money back and they gave me the run around. I filed complaints with offshore betting and SRB and they must have got hush money. Pretty sad when you can't do business in a gentlemanly manner. I love going to my local because there is never an issue getting paid. Fuck Bookmaker !
BM pulled the old bait and switch on me. Sent me an email claiming 100% match trying to compete with our local mobile betting. I deposited my money and got 10%. I tried getting my money back and they gave me the run around. I filed complaints with offshore betting and SRB and they must have got hush money. Pretty sad when you can't do business in a gentlemanly manner. I love going to my local because there is never an issue getting paid. Fuck Bookmaker !
I should add that I have had difficulty getting paid by these guys only letting me take $300 out at a time. My last withdrawal was a disaster it took weeks of begging. Good Luck ! I feel for you.
I had trouble with Top BET too and 5 Dimes ! They don't like to pay !
I should add that I have had difficulty getting paid by these guys only letting me take $300 out at a time. My last withdrawal was a disaster it took weeks of begging. Good Luck ! I feel for you.
I had trouble with Top BET too and 5 Dimes ! They don't like to pay !
@MB67
wow what fkn scumbags. I heard another guy put his debit card on BM and they deposited 5k just to spite the customer. this book is shady as fk
@MB67
wow what fkn scumbags. I heard another guy put his debit card on BM and they deposited 5k just to spite the customer. this book is shady as fk
with so many solid options now a days I don't get why ppl still use books like this...bol
well gambling still isn't legal all over the U.S. I would have to drive to Virginia to make a bet. So offshore it is until things change.
with so many solid options now a days I don't get why ppl still use books like this...bol
well gambling still isn't legal all over the U.S. I would have to drive to Virginia to make a bet. So offshore it is until things change.
Bookmaker is one of the most trustworthy books there is. I haven’t withdrawn yet but this was just a fluke. Like you said, they’ve been great up to this point. I’ll revisit this thread soon to report my experience.
Bookmaker is one of the most trustworthy books there is. I haven’t withdrawn yet but this was just a fluke. Like you said, they’ve been great up to this point. I’ll revisit this thread soon to report my experience.
@SteelCash
Agree with this. Have a friend who makes a living (over $150K per year) doing Live Betting Arbitrage - and BM is 1 of the 4 offshore books he uses. Does large deposits/withdraws often, always in Crypto. Never an issue. Says BM is the "sharp" book of the 4 he uses. They've always seemed to have a stellar reputation to me. Though I've never tried to do a withdraw with them myself.
@SteelCash
Agree with this. Have a friend who makes a living (over $150K per year) doing Live Betting Arbitrage - and BM is 1 of the 4 offshore books he uses. Does large deposits/withdraws often, always in Crypto. Never an issue. Says BM is the "sharp" book of the 4 he uses. They've always seemed to have a stellar reputation to me. Though I've never tried to do a withdraw with them myself.
If you make a withdrawal and then make another withdrawal request before the first check clears then your check will bounce. That’s not BM but rather the clearing bank.
If you make a withdrawal and then make another withdrawal request before the first check clears then your check will bounce. That’s not BM but rather the clearing bank.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,747
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,569
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,678
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,064
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,343
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,212
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,493
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
