fanduel,draftkings and those other big sportsbooks dont give hardly anything
borgota and bet mgm are the same company. i have been on most of the sportsbooks and they offer alot of bonuses and promotions
Views: 80
Posts: 3
Posted:
#3
I have mgm and BetRivers and I get lots of free bets from mgm but BetRivers gives good profit boosts and you can make your own teasers like Thursday night I had Pitt +8.5 and over 36 teaser and I’ve yet to figure out how to do that on mgm. They all have something different to offer to lure us in.
I have mgm and BetRivers and I get lots of free bets from mgm but BetRivers gives good profit boosts and you can make your own teasers like Thursday night I had Pitt +8.5 and over 36 teaser and I’ve yet to figure out how to do that on mgm. They all have something different to offer to lure us in.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
