Intertops accepts bets as low as $1. Are there any others? If not, what about $5?
Thanks!
5dimes had it where as long as the payout was .50 cents (USD) or more, they took that bet.. There were a couple times on there when I was unemployed, that I would win their daily noon poker free roll for $5 and run that into $100 or more.
I used to throw .50 cent bets on the virtual sports (Madden 2021, NBA 2k21, NHL 2k21, etc) during the world pause of 2020 due to covid-19 and few sports going on. There was no way I was going to wager a full unit on that simulated garbage.. ![]()
I just needed the action.. ![]()
5dimes had it where as long as the payout was .50 cents (USD) or more, they took that bet.. There were a couple times on there when I was unemployed, that I would win their daily noon poker free roll for $5 and run that into $100 or more.
I used to throw .50 cent bets on the virtual sports (Madden 2021, NBA 2k21, NHL 2k21, etc) during the world pause of 2020 due to covid-19 and few sports going on. There was no way I was going to wager a full unit on that simulated garbage.. ![]()
I just needed the action.. ![]()
