What books are offering the best bonuses right now, especially for new signups?
I have been navigating and viewing this message board for awhile, have only recently actually created a new account, my old one was on WagerLine but such is life. I wanted to let the community know about a recent interaction I have had with Heritiage Sports that has left me very disappointed. I have been using online books since college (+20 years) back from SportsBook to BoDog (for poker) to the Greek and I am very familiar with how they are run and how the rules go. Recently after about a year hiatus mainly due to covid and few sports available I started dipping my toes in again at Heritiage, which in the past has been very good to me, however now since the easiest way to deposit is via BitCoin, I started depositing via that medium, and turned my money into more, then tried to process a withdrawal. To my surprise I find out that my BTC deposits, were subject to a bonus (of which they in no way have on the deposit screen) of 10% with a 5 times roll over. Now here me, I understand a roll over, whey they exist and have used them in the past, but it has ALWAYS BEEN AN OPTION, not forced upon you. I spoke with 2 levels of management and they had zero interest in finding common ground and basically said "we sent an email out in July to all members", well most of your email goes to Spam, and I asked why don't you just have a one sentence explanation on the deposit page, then everyone knows what they are doing? He said "Well we did have it on there, but we took it down because we felt we have given proper notice, no you felt you could hold clients hostage is why you took it down.
I do not find joy in saying it as before this event Heritage has been good to me, but to my fellow gamblers, steer clear of Heritiage.
-David
I have been navigating and viewing this message board for awhile, have only recently actually created a new account, my old one was on WagerLine but such is life. I wanted to let the community know about a recent interaction I have had with Heritiage Sports that has left me very disappointed. I have been using online books since college (+20 years) back from SportsBook to BoDog (for poker) to the Greek and I am very familiar with how they are run and how the rules go. Recently after about a year hiatus mainly due to covid and few sports available I started dipping my toes in again at Heritiage, which in the past has been very good to me, however now since the easiest way to deposit is via BitCoin, I started depositing via that medium, and turned my money into more, then tried to process a withdrawal. To my surprise I find out that my BTC deposits, were subject to a bonus (of which they in no way have on the deposit screen) of 10% with a 5 times roll over. Now here me, I understand a roll over, whey they exist and have used them in the past, but it has ALWAYS BEEN AN OPTION, not forced upon you. I spoke with 2 levels of management and they had zero interest in finding common ground and basically said "we sent an email out in July to all members", well most of your email goes to Spam, and I asked why don't you just have a one sentence explanation on the deposit page, then everyone knows what they are doing? He said "Well we did have it on there, but we took it down because we felt we have given proper notice, no you felt you could hold clients hostage is why you took it down.
I do not find joy in saying it as before this event Heritage has been good to me, but to my fellow gamblers, steer clear of Heritiage.
-David
Thanks Jamesxnj, I have used them for a long time, and never have I been forced into a bonus situation, it has always been a choice, take the bonus and rollover or the straight deposit, when they remove the choice it feels like they are holding you hostage.
Best of luck
Thanks Jamesxnj, I have used them for a long time, and never have I been forced into a bonus situation, it has always been a choice, take the bonus and rollover or the straight deposit, when they remove the choice it feels like they are holding you hostage.
Best of luck
