Any opinions pro/con would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Bookmaker.eu?
There pretty good and will pay you, just have to disguise your payments. They'll write you a check from Jamaica or Canada, I got a bank account closed years ago because of sportsbook.com. You gotta figure out bitcoin to hide your money. I'm getting old and don't know much about it but that's what I would suggest if your gonna play offshore
There pretty good and will pay you, just have to disguise your payments. They'll write you a check from Jamaica or Canada, I got a bank account closed years ago because of sportsbook.com. You gotta figure out bitcoin to hide your money. I'm getting old and don't know much about it but that's what I would suggest if your gonna play offshore
Lots of pros, great place, highly recommended. they take a bet and wont limit you if you win. the only con would be their lines are much better than other places so it is more a challenge to win long term.
Lots of pros, great place, highly recommended. they take a bet and wont limit you if you win. the only con would be their lines are much better than other places so it is more a challenge to win long term.
Used them off and on forever and never had an issue. Like what was mentioned before, if collecting via check, it'll come out of Canada but it clears. Crypto negates this. Over the years I have done checks, bank drafts, and finally crypto payouts. I have never been screwed on either.
Used them off and on forever and never had an issue. Like what was mentioned before, if collecting via check, it'll come out of Canada but it clears. Crypto negates this. Over the years I have done checks, bank drafts, and finally crypto payouts. I have never been screwed on either.
Used them off and on forever and never had an issue. Like what was mentioned before, if collecting via check, it'll come out of Canada but it clears. Crypto negates this. Over the years I have done checks, bank drafts, and finally crypto payouts. I have never been screwed on either.
Thanks to all for your input. Regarding bitcoin payouts, what documentation do you need to give them before they will you via crypto? I've been told they require a picture id.
Why is that even necessary? I thought one of the biggest selling points of crypto was anonymity.
Used them off and on forever and never had an issue. Like what was mentioned before, if collecting via check, it'll come out of Canada but it clears. Crypto negates this. Over the years I have done checks, bank drafts, and finally crypto payouts. I have never been screwed on either.
Thanks to all for your input. Regarding bitcoin payouts, what documentation do you need to give them before they will you via crypto? I've been told they require a picture id.
Why is that even necessary? I thought one of the biggest selling points of crypto was anonymity.
@Uhniece
What questions do you have about bookmaker ?
You seem to be asking different members to telegram you ? Why not ask here
BTW - I would not telegram anyone unless u have some kind of past communication / relationship with them
@Uhniece
What questions do you have about bookmaker ?
You seem to be asking different members to telegram you ? Why not ask here
BTW - I would not telegram anyone unless u have some kind of past communication / relationship with them
Love Bookmaker...never done me wrong...I like that they don't limit how much you can wager....I receive max wires from them with no problems...most of the time same week deposited if done at the beginning of the week...
"A" rating from me and I am not only a client, but I am also a member![]()
Love Bookmaker...never done me wrong...I like that they don't limit how much you can wager....I receive max wires from them with no problems...most of the time same week deposited if done at the beginning of the week...
"A" rating from me and I am not only a client, but I am also a member![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,838
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,349
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
