So, bookmaker needs a imprint of my credit card in order for a payout... Is it safe? Obviously they don't need this for any other reason than to make it more of a hassle to get a payout, hoping i will lose my money in the process... But if I ended up doing it, is it safe knowing they have this information? Any help would be appreciated.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
So, bookmaker needs a imprint of my credit card in order for a payout... Is it safe? Obviously they don't need this for any other reason than to make it more of a hassle to get a payout, hoping i will lose my money in the process... But if I ended up doing it, is it safe knowing they have this information? Any help would be appreciated.
This is standard procedure with every book. Bookmaker is a top shelf operation. You made deposits by CC so you must show the proper CC credentials to get your withdrawal released. There is no malicious intent by Bookmaker to try to make you lose money. In fact, they undoubtedly told you this when you first deposited by CC and you ignored or simply forgot the rules of withdrawal.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
This is standard procedure with every book. Bookmaker is a top shelf operation. You made deposits by CC so you must show the proper CC credentials to get your withdrawal released. There is no malicious intent by Bookmaker to try to make you lose money. In fact, they undoubtedly told you this when you first deposited by CC and you ignored or simply forgot the rules of withdrawal.
In this day and age I can't believe people still question this and try and make it out that they are being hard done by, that the book is trying to stall and steal and so on, its the customers making these threads that are showing no intelligence at all and try to ruin it for everyone else.
Just continuity of evidence that people are dumb morons and getting dumber every day.
In this day and age I can't believe people still question this and try and make it out that they are being hard done by, that the book is trying to stall and steal and so on, its the customers making these threads that are showing no intelligence at all and try to ruin it for everyone else.
Just continuity of evidence that people are dumb morons and getting dumber every day.
@ the golden goose or anyone else that happens to know. Do you think just a payment to my bank debit card is fine or should i get the option of bookmaker sending me a master card and receiving my payout that way. Will the Irs be checking me out if I have random payments to my debit card??!!
@ the golden goose or anyone else that happens to know. Do you think just a payment to my bank debit card is fine or should i get the option of bookmaker sending me a master card and receiving my payout that way. Will the Irs be checking me out if I have random payments to my debit card??!!
I am a small player. My bets range from usually $50 to $200. I always use MoneyGram for deposits and withdrawals and keep the maximum at $600 or less. "Fly under the radar" so to speak so I don't draw attention to my money transfers. I have no experience with CC or Debit Cards (even though I have about 12 different Cards) because I have always used Cash to avoid these types of hassles.
I also use MoneyGram as opposed to Western Union because WU seems to ban more people. MoneyGram is so simple. They have a new automated touch screen at CVS Pharmacy. It takes about 60 seconds to enter my deposit or withdrawal information. I go to the check-out cashier and my total business is done in literally 3 minutes. It's cash money and it's so easy.
GL
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
I am a small player. My bets range from usually $50 to $200. I always use MoneyGram for deposits and withdrawals and keep the maximum at $600 or less. "Fly under the radar" so to speak so I don't draw attention to my money transfers. I have no experience with CC or Debit Cards (even though I have about 12 different Cards) because I have always used Cash to avoid these types of hassles.
I also use MoneyGram as opposed to Western Union because WU seems to ban more people. MoneyGram is so simple. They have a new automated touch screen at CVS Pharmacy. It takes about 60 seconds to enter my deposit or withdrawal information. I go to the check-out cashier and my total business is done in literally 3 minutes. It's cash money and it's so easy.