Posted:
#1
Let me first say I'm relatively new to betting. Last year I went to vegas for a conference and placed a few college football bets and felt like it added a new dimension to the game. Now I had a reason to root for a team in a game I didn't care about. I came back to Boise and decided to look into an online sportsbook. Did about 10 minutes of research and decided on bookmaker made a deposit couldn't have been easier. I placed $1 bets all hockey season. Now I know guys are going to come on here and say hike up your skirt alice $1 bets aint shit your wasting your time; but this is entertainment for me I'm not trying to supplement my coke habit. Nevertheless I cashed out $250 and left my original deposit in to play with and promptly ran down to my coke guys house to celebrate. Now this is the first week since I cashed out and I'm betting playoff hockey and bookmaker has made what appears to be two unforced errors after months of shooting straight. I'd like to hear some feedback from guys who have been doing this for some time am I being fucked with cuz I'm a small bettor who managed to make a little profit. Or should I give bookmaker the benefit of the doubt I feel silly chasing down 3 dollars by calling bookmaker to complain but its the principle if I had lost those bets they would have taken my money. If anybody is interested I can explain the problems just didn't want to ramble on and on.
