Deleting it as everything I typed came out was one major run-on sentence.
Anyway, in short they claim I disputed a debit card transaction from 6 months ago. I didn't. When I asked what this was about they didn't even have the correct person or debit card. Then they came back with my name/card and a new date. Now I can't even view my weekly summary from the date in question. It stops a week short. Yea that isn't fishy. Anyone have anything like this happen?
Deleting it as everything I typed came out was one major run-on sentence.
Anyway, in short they claim I disputed a debit card transaction from 6 months ago. I didn't. When I asked what this was about they didn't even have the correct person or debit card. Then they came back with my name/card and a new date. Now I can't even view my weekly summary from the date in question. It stops a week short. Yea that isn't fishy. Anyone have anything like this happen?
They said they were
forgiving me for this, but the next day I got en email saying it needs resolved or I could go on some processing black list or turned over to a collection agency, then when they finally got their story straight, they were going to 'forgive me' again. But now my card deposit options are gone again. I didn't have any money in there anyway so it doesn't matter but the whole thing STINKS
They said they were
forgiving me for this, but the next day I got en email saying it needs resolved or I could go on some processing black list or turned over to a collection agency, then when they finally got their story straight, they were going to 'forgive me' again. But now my card deposit options are gone again. I didn't have any money in there anyway so it doesn't matter but the whole thing STINKS