Hahaha great memories. Driving around town getting stoned to the bee-geesus with my friends and this tune blasting. What a goof!!!
Freddie Mercury... Not only voice, he was a fantastic performer as well. Strutting the entire stage he played into the fans as he moved between the mic and his keyboards. So lucky I was born into a time era where I got to see concerts like Queen, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Grateful Dead.
But I digress. And dating my years... Bohemian Rhapsody is now over 40 years old.
RIP Freddie and thanks for the memories.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Hahaha great memories. Driving around town getting stoned to the bee-geesus with my friends and this tune blasting. What a goof!!!
Freddie Mercury... Not only voice, he was a fantastic performer as well. Strutting the entire stage he played into the fans as he moved between the mic and his keyboards. So lucky I was born into a time era where I got to see concerts like Queen, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Grateful Dead.
But I digress. And dating my years... Bohemian Rhapsody is now over 40 years old.
Its funny you dropped this,,, I discovered these videos just last Friday at my desk. I spent 3 straight hours watching these.. I somehow started with reactions to Metallica, and ran the gauntlet of genres with different listeners. .
You're right,, this one is great
I don't know why, but as I watch some of these, I get a good feeling of hopefulness or something, almost like a mini time machine trip.
Thanks for the post ,,, here goes another hour and a half down the tubes.
Its funny you dropped this,,, I discovered these videos just last Friday at my desk. I spent 3 straight hours watching these.. I somehow started with reactions to Metallica, and ran the gauntlet of genres with different listeners. .
You're right,, this one is great
I don't know why, but as I watch some of these, I get a good feeling of hopefulness or something, almost like a mini time machine trip.
Thanks for the post ,,, here goes another hour and a half down the tubes.
Hahaha great memories. Driving around town getting stoned to the bee-geesus with my friends and this tune blasting. What a goof!!!
Freddie Mercury... Not only voice, he was a fantastic performer as well. Strutting the entire stage he played into the fans as he moved between the mic and his keyboards. So lucky I was born into a time era where I got to see concerts like Queen, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Grateful Dead.
But I digress. And dating my years... Bohemian Rhapsody is now over 40 years old.
RIP Freddie and thanks for the memories.
I wasn't a teen til the mid-70's, & while I got to see a lot of great bands, part of me wishes I was 5-6 years older. There were so many great bands back then that it was hard to see them all.........Queen was one I missed.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Hahaha great memories. Driving around town getting stoned to the bee-geesus with my friends and this tune blasting. What a goof!!!
Freddie Mercury... Not only voice, he was a fantastic performer as well. Strutting the entire stage he played into the fans as he moved between the mic and his keyboards. So lucky I was born into a time era where I got to see concerts like Queen, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Grateful Dead.
But I digress. And dating my years... Bohemian Rhapsody is now over 40 years old.
RIP Freddie and thanks for the memories.
I wasn't a teen til the mid-70's, & while I got to see a lot of great bands, part of me wishes I was 5-6 years older. There were so many great bands back then that it was hard to see them all.........Queen was one I missed.