Loved Bloom County back in the day... have all the jumbo collections. Didn't know he Breathed was still doing it
He started back a few month or so ago on Facebook and it's Facebook only. Now after a month or so they appear on comics.com. But he said he should of done this years ago. Freedom to post when he wants to, no censoring from the editor.
The premise is that Opus fell asleep decades ago, maybe mid Bloom County and dreamed all the storylines afterwards. But I know he will work past this plot line sometime down the road.
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
Loved Bloom County back in the day... have all the jumbo collections. Didn't know he Breathed was still doing it
He started back a few month or so ago on Facebook and it's Facebook only. Now after a month or so they appear on comics.com. But he said he should of done this years ago. Freedom to post when he wants to, no censoring from the editor.
The premise is that Opus fell asleep decades ago, maybe mid Bloom County and dreamed all the storylines afterwards. But I know he will work past this plot line sometime down the road.
He started back a few month or so ago on Facebook and it's Facebook only. Now after a month or so they appear on comics.com. But he said he should of done this years ago. Freedom to post when he wants to, no censoring from the editor.
The premise is that Opus fell asleep decades ago, maybe mid Bloom County and dreamed all the storylines afterwards. But I know he will work past this plot line sometime down the road.
I never really got into Outland or Opus... I'm gonna have to pull those out and read them again, some classic stuff there.
Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:
He started back a few month or so ago on Facebook and it's Facebook only. Now after a month or so they appear on comics.com. But he said he should of done this years ago. Freedom to post when he wants to, no censoring from the editor.
The premise is that Opus fell asleep decades ago, maybe mid Bloom County and dreamed all the storylines afterwards. But I know he will work past this plot line sometime down the road.
I never really got into Outland or Opus... I'm gonna have to pull those out and read them again, some classic stuff there.