On Sportsbook.ag specifically, regarding withdrawals, I was wondering at what point in time the USD to BTC exchange rate is determined for the transaction. Is it at the time of the request or the time of processing, 24-96 hours after the request was made?
Bitcoin Withdrawals
Views: 350
Posts: 4
Posted:
#2
That's a damn good question. Ask them which platform they get their price from and at what point during the transaction.
A lot of money rides on that for books offshore. If they don't answer then I'd go somewhere else.
That's a damn good question. Ask them which platform they get their price from and at what point during the transaction.
A lot of money rides on that for books offshore. If they don't answer then I'd go somewhere else.
Posted:
#3
Sportsbook.com offers withdrawals now? I'll be dammned.
Last time I was on there (about 15+ years ago) I tried to take out around $4000 and got ran around for a solid week. Finally I got drunk on the weekend and told my ex-wife to go ahead and play slots on my account if she wanted. Took her about 1 1/2 to solve my withdrawal issue
Last time I was on there (about 15+ years ago) I tried to take out around $4000 and got ran around for a solid week. Finally I got drunk on the weekend and told my ex-wife to go ahead and play slots on my account if she wanted. Took her about 1 1/2 to solve my withdrawal issue
Sportsbook.com offers withdrawals now? I'll be dammned.
Last time I was on there (about 15+ years ago) I tried to take out around $4000 and got ran around for a solid week. Finally I got drunk on the weekend and told my ex-wife to go ahead and play slots on my account if she wanted. Took her about 1 1/2 to solve my withdrawal issue
Last time I was on there (about 15+ years ago) I tried to take out around $4000 and got ran around for a solid week. Finally I got drunk on the weekend and told my ex-wife to go ahead and play slots on my account if she wanted. Took her about 1 1/2 to solve my withdrawal issue
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
