• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    bitcoin tutorial

    Messier-11
    jamesxnj
    VanDutch
    searchwarrant
    Michfan15
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1838
    Posts: 16
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11187
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2017 - 10:06 AM ET #1

    Anyone care to explain step by step how I would fund my heritage or 5dimes acct using bitcoin. (pretend I'm your mother or grandma depending on your age). I downloaded a bitstamp acct.

    now what? Thanks in advance.

    Can't deal with moneygram anymore. The philippines locations all got shut down and caused a lot of drama. Now it takes forever to send to the other options Nic/ Rica. I sent in a deposit at 330et national championship game day and they couldn't process it until morning. That had me furious. Saaved me my bama money though in hindsight
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Anyone care to explain step by step how I would fund my heritage or 5dimes acct using bitcoin. (pretend I'm your mother or grandma depending on your age). I downloaded a bitstamp acct.

    now what? Thanks in advance.

    Can't deal with moneygram anymore. The philippines locations all got shut down and caused a lot of drama. Now it takes forever to send to the other options Nic/ Rica. I sent in a deposit at 330et national championship game day and they couldn't process it until morning. That had me furious. Saaved me my bama money though in hindsight
     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2017 - 10:15 PM ET #2

    Just did this last month and still learning Mess. Followed someone here on what to do,you can find it searching gen discussion.

    First I signed up with Coinbase and that person suggested a middleman account and that was through Blockchain..Once that was all done.Bank Visa turned down transaction right off the bat,had to call and ok it.

    Guess the main thing that is most important is to get the send or receive code to copy/paste to send to whoever including Heritage.has to be a current one.just requested as I tried an old one and gone forever $40 out the window in learning process

    Eventually got some money into Heritage after I told the guy on the phone I just went through all this BS with bitcoin.I had tried to sign into an old account a bunch of times and one guy accused me of "line shopping' He said he would free up my account for the day..So I'm good with them now..I always said I was looking for depo options,which was true.I tried WU online and was denied right off the bat with a Philippenes address years ago.

    So this past Monday did a withdrawl from Heritage..took a couple hours there updating a smartphone so they can send you a text to confirm a withdrawl,my DL and copy of a utility bill to confirm address..Get that done and transfer $375 to middleman Blockchain..takes a long behind time but gets there...I figure I'll just let it sit there and it keeps me from blowing it on BBgames during the week.

    I check tonight and Bitcoin $375 is now worth $322..darn..so I send it to Coinbase for a cashout to the account.But first I have to sell it and convert to USD in my USD account..and then send to my email Address and hoping I did the correct process,and I won't even know until a couple business days probably...

    Did a few deposits from Blockchain but traffic may slow the trans down to Hours...all heritage will tell you is traffic though the $ is gone from your Blockchain account..

    The whole deal is a PIA..next time I'll try a check cashout from Heritage instead of doing the reverse of $ in..F the cost..Spent 2 easy hours tonight cashing out and not even sure it will fly.

    Reply

    Just did this last month and still learning Mess. Followed someone here on what to do,you can find it searching gen discussion.

    First I signed up with Coinbase and that person suggested a middleman account and that was through Blockchain..Once that was all done.Bank Visa turned down transaction right off the bat,had to call and ok it.

    Guess the main thing that is most important is to get the send or receive code to copy/paste to send to whoever including Heritage.has to be a current one.just requested as I tried an old one and gone forever $40 out the window in learning process

    Eventually got some money into Heritage after I told the guy on the phone I just went through all this BS with bitcoin.I had tried to sign into an old account a bunch of times and one guy accused me of "line shopping' He said he would free up my account for the day..So I'm good with them now..I always said I was looking for depo options,which was true.I tried WU online and was denied right off the bat with a Philippenes address years ago.

    So this past Monday did a withdrawl from Heritage..took a couple hours there updating a smartphone so they can send you a text to confirm a withdrawl,my DL and copy of a utility bill to confirm address..Get that done and transfer $375 to middleman Blockchain..takes a long behind time but gets there...I figure I'll just let it sit there and it keeps me from blowing it on BBgames during the week.

    I check tonight and Bitcoin $375 is now worth $322..darn..so I send it to Coinbase for a cashout to the account.But first I have to sell it and convert to USD in my USD account..and then send to my email Address and hoping I did the correct process,and I won't even know until a couple business days probably...

    Did a few deposits from Blockchain but traffic may slow the trans down to Hours...all heritage will tell you is traffic though the $ is gone from your Blockchain account..

    The whole deal is a PIA..next time I'll try a check cashout from Heritage instead of doing the reverse of $ in..F the cost..Spent 2 easy hours tonight cashing out and not even sure it will fly.

     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2017 - 11:09 PM ET #3

    I gave the Bitcoin 5 minutes.. Call me old fashion . 

    Bovada: 

    Deposit , Visa / Debit 
    Withdrawal , Check at my door step . 

    to easy. 
    Reply
    I gave the Bitcoin 5 minutes.. Call me old fashion . 

    Bovada: 

    Deposit , Visa / Debit 
    Withdrawal , Check at my door step . 

    to easy. 
     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2017 - 2:36 PM ET #4

    Here was the thread I followed.

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=102352149

    I did this. and last nights's cashout attempt was a failure but got the $ into Paypal at least..$375 into $307 with fees and the fluctuating bitcoin value..I miss the old days haha

    Reply

    Here was the thread I followed.

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=102352149

    I did this. and last nights's cashout attempt was a failure but got the $ into Paypal at least..$375 into $307 with fees and the fluctuating bitcoin value..I miss the old days haha

     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11187
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2017 - 11:57 PM ET #5

    thanks 
    Reply
    thanks 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2017 - 12:47 AM ET #6

    just go to coinbase.com and follow the instructions. It's not complicated. If you can cut and paste then you've got it. 
    Prepare to bend over on fees though and gamble twice on the chart. 

    The circle chainers tier drop guys talk bigtime big but they run into all kinds of high blood pressure bs. They know it. 

    Trade with M Lynch or trade online broker. your call. 
    Reply
    just go to coinbase.com and follow the instructions. It's not complicated. If you can cut and paste then you've got it. 
    Prepare to bend over on fees though and gamble twice on the chart. 

    The circle chainers tier drop guys talk bigtime big but they run into all kinds of high blood pressure bs. They know it. 

    Trade with M Lynch or trade online broker. your call. 
     
    Michfan15
    Michfan15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11316
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2017 - 11:09 PM ET #7

    Don't you live in NYC?  Call me old school but why not just use a local you trust and is good for it.  I know easier said than done, but well worth it  rather than dealing w shady off shore shiit and erratic bitcoin who knows what can happen it can literally be worthless over night.
    Reply
    Don't you live in NYC?  Call me old school but why not just use a local you trust and is good for it.  I know easier said than done, but well worth it  rather than dealing w shady off shore shiit and erratic bitcoin who knows what can happen it can literally be worthless over night.
     
    greengrocer
    greengrocer
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 8707
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2017 - 11:56 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Michfan15:

    Don't you live in NYC?  Call me old school but why not just use a local you trust and is good for it.  I know easier said than done, but well worth it  rather than dealing w shady off shore shiit and erratic bitcoin who knows what can happen it can literally be worthless over night.
    Rw
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Michfan15:

    Don't you live in NYC?  Call me old school but why not just use a local you trust and is good for it.  I know easier said than done, but well worth it  rather than dealing w shady off shore shiit and erratic bitcoin who knows what can happen it can literally be worthless over night.
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11187
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2017 - 2:27 AM ET #9

    havent had great luck with locals. got stiffed twice in last 2 years. The other local i know is my boy and i dont like taking his money. If I win big I know I'm getting paid on heritage or 5dimes. If I'm up over 10k with a local im very nervous if i havent been with the guy for a while. 
    Reply
    havent had great luck with locals. got stiffed twice in last 2 years. The other local i know is my boy and i dont like taking his money. If I win big I know I'm getting paid on heritage or 5dimes. If I'm up over 10k with a local im very nervous if i havent been with the guy for a while. 
     
    Crusher13
    Crusher13
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 8067
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2017 - 5:18 AM ET #10

    Trust me, Heritage is missing all our American moola...

    Personally, its saving me some coin and making me less dependent on "action" in my life...

    Doesn't stop me from making more adventures to Neveda..doesn't East coast have any type of sports shops set up there yet? Damn horse tracks should be installing some books at their facilities 

    Good luck I feel your pain Cova's brother 
    Reply
    Trust me, Heritage is missing all our American moola...

    Personally, its saving me some coin and making me less dependent on "action" in my life...

    Doesn't stop me from making more adventures to Neveda..doesn't East coast have any type of sports shops set up there yet? Damn horse tracks should be installing some books at their facilities 

    Good luck I feel your pain Cova's brother 
     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2017 - 9:17 PM ET #11

    its legit the easiest thing on earth
    Reply
    its legit the easiest thing on earth
     
    CleeK111
    CleeK111
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 812
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2017 - 9:43 PM ET #12

    I have a 5Dimes account and ran into a similar situation with funding and withdrawing money from my account. You want to put Bitcoins in a Sportsbook account then do this...  There is a website called Localbitcoins.com  It is a site where people have bitcoins they are selling or buying for various ways (giftcards, cash, paypal, western union, etc etc).  So all you have to do is create an account on Localbitcoins, (by doing this you now have a ''wallet'') A wallet is an account that holds your bitcoins that allows you to either keep them, sell them, transfer them to another place or person.  Now that you have the account you choose the way you want to Buy your bitcoins to fund your account.  If you live in a big city then there will be plenty of options to buy bitcoins. Some people you can transfer from your bank to their bank and they fund your account with the desired bitcoins.   Now the beauty of this site is this...  there is fraud prevention. Say you are buying $500 worth of bitcoins from someone vis Western Union. You click on their ad, request the amount and $500 worth of bitcoins is in ESCROW from their account. You then have a certain time and they have a certain time to complete the transaction. You (in this case) send the $500 to them via Western union, and once you sent it, posted the proof and receipt in the chat for the transaction and clicked the completed button.....they do the same... once they receive it they click the buttons on their end.. the bitcoins are transferred to your account... once they are transferred they are now in your wallet.. your bitcoins to do as you wish... in this case you want to send/transfer the bitcoins to your sportsbook account. Now 5Dimes has an option to send the bitcoins so you go to cashier and follow the instructions.
    Reply
    I have a 5Dimes account and ran into a similar situation with funding and withdrawing money from my account. You want to put Bitcoins in a Sportsbook account then do this...  There is a website called Localbitcoins.com  It is a site where people have bitcoins they are selling or buying for various ways (giftcards, cash, paypal, western union, etc etc).  So all you have to do is create an account on Localbitcoins, (by doing this you now have a ''wallet'') A wallet is an account that holds your bitcoins that allows you to either keep them, sell them, transfer them to another place or person.  Now that you have the account you choose the way you want to Buy your bitcoins to fund your account.  If you live in a big city then there will be plenty of options to buy bitcoins. Some people you can transfer from your bank to their bank and they fund your account with the desired bitcoins.   Now the beauty of this site is this...  there is fraud prevention. Say you are buying $500 worth of bitcoins from someone vis Western Union. You click on their ad, request the amount and $500 worth of bitcoins is in ESCROW from their account. You then have a certain time and they have a certain time to complete the transaction. You (in this case) send the $500 to them via Western union, and once you sent it, posted the proof and receipt in the chat for the transaction and clicked the completed button.....they do the same... once they receive it they click the buttons on their end.. the bitcoins are transferred to your account... once they are transferred they are now in your wallet.. your bitcoins to do as you wish... in this case you want to send/transfer the bitcoins to your sportsbook account. Now 5Dimes has an option to send the bitcoins so you go to cashier and follow the instructions.
     
    odessaman
    odessaman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2017 - 8:41 AM ET #13

    it is just too confusing.. i give up
    Reply
    it is just too confusing.. i give up
     
    nick69
    nick69
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 394
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2017 - 3:20 PM ET #14

    The whole Bitcoin thing is way too confusing.
    Reply
    The whole Bitcoin thing is way too confusing.
     
    gofish3
    gofish3
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 2709
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2017 - 11:32 AM ET #15

    When I asked 5d to explain how to use bitcoin they did it much smoother than anyone in here.
    Reply
    When I asked 5d to explain how to use bitcoin they did it much smoother than anyone in here.
     
     
    Sneezes
    Sneezes
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 114
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2017 - 7:25 PM ET #16

    Bitcoin is way too confusing 
    Reply
    Bitcoin is way too confusing 
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,210
    • PART DEUX 129
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,058
    • Week 6 Money 7,695
    • Trump's legacy? 33,977

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.