Hey there, I'm using Bovada and for some reason my only withdrawal option is bitcoin and not a check courier. I'm curious how to use this? I downloaded both the bitpay and bitcoin app, though when it asks to withdraw your money and I put my address in, it doesn't work which makes sense because I've never put my address in bitcoin. If anyone could guide me here with a comment or PM I'd greatly appreciate it!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hey there, I'm using Bovada and for some reason my only withdrawal option is bitcoin and not a check courier. I'm curious how to use this? I downloaded both the bitpay and bitcoin app, though when it asks to withdraw your money and I put my address in, it doesn't work which makes sense because I've never put my address in bitcoin. If anyone could guide me here with a comment or PM I'd greatly appreciate it!