I've been contacted to move to bitcoin. Could someone please answer; how do I turn it back to cash?
Can't seem to get a straight, simple, or logical answer. Trying to understand.
If anyone knows, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks, in advance
HS
I've been contacted to move to bitcoin. Could someone please answer; how do I turn it back to cash?
Can't seem to get a straight, simple, or logical answer. Trying to understand.
If anyone knows, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks, in advance
HS
I've been contacted to move to bitcoin. Could someone please answer; how do I turn it back to cash?
Can't seem to get a straight, simple, or logical answer. Trying to understand.
If anyone knows, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks, in advance
HS
The value bought 10, dropped to 9, now it's 20 - I want to sell it at 20 but who is buying it
and how do I convert it to USD (@20)?
The value bought 10, dropped to 9, now it's 20 - I want to sell it at 20 but who is buying it
and how do I convert it to USD (@20)?
I assume these are serious questions....
Slob - go to www.gdax.com (this is one of many bitcoin exchanges). Click on view exchange. Then watch as hundreds of buys and sells happen live.
Every one of these people are either buying or selling BTC. Every hour, on this one exchange, you will see over a million dollars of buys and sells.
To answer your question directly - this is just like a stock market - you set a price you would like to buy or sell - and it hits the market. If the order is filled, that transaction happens immediately. Then, you can get the money sent to your bank or whatever via traditional methods like a bank wire.
I assumed the original poster was a troll, but now I am not sure. It is just like stock trading.
![]()
I assume these are serious questions....
Slob - go to www.gdax.com (this is one of many bitcoin exchanges). Click on view exchange. Then watch as hundreds of buys and sells happen live.
Every one of these people are either buying or selling BTC. Every hour, on this one exchange, you will see over a million dollars of buys and sells.
To answer your question directly - this is just like a stock market - you set a price you would like to buy or sell - and it hits the market. If the order is filled, that transaction happens immediately. Then, you can get the money sent to your bank or whatever via traditional methods like a bank wire.
I assumed the original poster was a troll, but now I am not sure. It is just like stock trading.
![]()
I assume these are serious questions....
Slob - go to www.gdax.com (this is one of many bitcoin exchanges). Click on view exchange. Then watch as hundreds of buys and sells happen live.
Every one of these people are either buying or selling BTC. Every hour, on this one exchange, you will see over a million dollars of buys and sells.
To answer your question directly - this is just like a stock market - you set a price you would like to buy or sell - and it hits the market. If the order is filled, that transaction happens immediately. Then, you can get the money sent to your bank or whatever via traditional methods like a bank wire.
I assumed the original poster was a troll, but now I am not sure. It is just like stock trading.
![]()
I assume these are serious questions....
Slob - go to www.gdax.com (this is one of many bitcoin exchanges). Click on view exchange. Then watch as hundreds of buys and sells happen live.
Every one of these people are either buying or selling BTC. Every hour, on this one exchange, you will see over a million dollars of buys and sells.
To answer your question directly - this is just like a stock market - you set a price you would like to buy or sell - and it hits the market. If the order is filled, that transaction happens immediately. Then, you can get the money sent to your bank or whatever via traditional methods like a bank wire.
I assumed the original poster was a troll, but now I am not sure. It is just like stock trading.
![]()
I cant wait for WC 18. Going to be awesome.
![]()
I cant wait for WC 18. Going to be awesome.
![]()
