I was depositing $300 and sent to the address it said. It took awhile so I got on live support and they said there were 2 transactions sent to that address. I didn't know what he was talking. He said that he would put a ticket into the department and to check back in 30min. !0 minutes later I refresh my account and have $3350. Do you think it will stay? How could this of happened? I'm down thousands this year so this is honestly a gift from god lol
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I was depositing $300 and sent to the address it said. It took awhile so I got on live support and they said there were 2 transactions sent to that address. I didn't know what he was talking. He said that he would put a ticket into the department and to check back in 30min. !0 minutes later I refresh my account and have $3350. Do you think it will stay? How could this of happened? I'm down thousands this year so this is honestly a gift from god lol