Hi everyone,
I’ve been betting for several years now. But, I have never used cryptocurrency before. Can someone explain how Bitcoin works to me?
TIA!
Hi everyone,
I’ve been betting for several years now. But, I have never used cryptocurrency before. Can someone explain how Bitcoin works to me?
TIA!
Hi everyone,
I’ve been betting for several years now. But, I have never used cryptocurrency before. Can someone explain how Bitcoin works to me?
TIA!
There is lots of info on it online but in short terms, it's is a form of currency that is not controlled by any government or bank. It has no physical form, just a bunch of numbers (a record called a blockchain) that follows each bitcoin/transaction, or portion of a bitcoin every time it is sent to someone else. This makes it possible to trace the history of bitcoins to stop people from spending coins they do not own, making copies or undoing transactions. You have to set up a digital wallet (Coinbase is an example of a company that does this), then you can acquire it by converting your money or have someone send bitcoin to you, then convert it back into your money, those conversion fees are very small and transactions are usually within seconds. The value of a single bitcoin fluctuates by the minute, so it is best to do your transactions and conversions quickly, otherwise owning bitcoin makes you an investor, and that's another story.
There is lots of info on it online but in short terms, it's is a form of currency that is not controlled by any government or bank. It has no physical form, just a bunch of numbers (a record called a blockchain) that follows each bitcoin/transaction, or portion of a bitcoin every time it is sent to someone else. This makes it possible to trace the history of bitcoins to stop people from spending coins they do not own, making copies or undoing transactions. You have to set up a digital wallet (Coinbase is an example of a company that does this), then you can acquire it by converting your money or have someone send bitcoin to you, then convert it back into your money, those conversion fees are very small and transactions are usually within seconds. The value of a single bitcoin fluctuates by the minute, so it is best to do your transactions and conversions quickly, otherwise owning bitcoin makes you an investor, and that's another story.
Hey hello Lar1212 !!
I'm a bitcoin and crypto believer and I will be pleased answering any questions you have if I can.
But for now I would like to recommend you a website where you can find free and valuable informations : CryptoManiaks.
They have a free 101 course (https://cryptomaniaks.com/learn/what-is-bitcoin#what-is-bitcoin) that I think you will like and several guide that you can find using there navigation menu.
Hey hello Lar1212 !!
I'm a bitcoin and crypto believer and I will be pleased answering any questions you have if I can.
But for now I would like to recommend you a website where you can find free and valuable informations : CryptoManiaks.
They have a free 101 course (https://cryptomaniaks.com/learn/what-is-bitcoin#what-is-bitcoin) that I think you will like and several guide that you can find using there navigation menu.
I just realize that the link I gave you on my previous post teach you about bitcoin but has nothing to do with crypto gambling...
If you want to have a look at the best crypto gambling options, the same website wrote an interesting article where they compare the 5 best crypto sports betting sites
I hope you will like it as much as I did.
I just realize that the link I gave you on my previous post teach you about bitcoin but has nothing to do with crypto gambling...
If you want to have a look at the best crypto gambling options, the same website wrote an interesting article where they compare the 5 best crypto sports betting sites
I hope you will like it as much as I did.
