Just thought I'd throw this out there...see if anyone has some advice. I don't often use BitCoin, but when I do I go through Coinbase. My issue I'm having is I buy a certain amount worth $75. Coinbase shows $71 being sent...and by the time it arrive in my 5D account...it's less than $55.
Losing $15-20 everytime, simply isn't worth the stress of trying to meet 5D "Exclusive" requirements for Bitcoin payout purposes. I ask them about it, and they have no reason for it outside of "That's what blockchain shows" As we all know Coinbase literally has ZERO customer service to get a timely response.
My hangup here is I do all my sports stuff thru Prepaid cards. Coinbase is the only one I've found that accepts those cards. Does anyone else have a recommended wallet that accepts Prepaid?
Thanks for any info.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Just thought I'd throw this out there...see if anyone has some advice. I don't often use BitCoin, but when I do I go through Coinbase. My issue I'm having is I buy a certain amount worth $75. Coinbase shows $71 being sent...and by the time it arrive in my 5D account...it's less than $55.
Losing $15-20 everytime, simply isn't worth the stress of trying to meet 5D "Exclusive" requirements for Bitcoin payout purposes. I ask them about it, and they have no reason for it outside of "That's what blockchain shows" As we all know Coinbase literally has ZERO customer service to get a timely response.
My hangup here is I do all my sports stuff thru Prepaid cards. Coinbase is the only one I've found that accepts those cards. Does anyone else have a recommended wallet that accepts Prepaid?
Just thought I'd throw this out there...see if anyone has some advice. I don't often use BitCoin, but when I do I go through Coinbase. My issue I'm having is I buy a certain amount worth $75. Coinbase shows $71 being sent...and by the time it arrive in my 5D account...it's less than $55. Losing $15-20 everytime, simply isn't worth the stress of trying to meet 5D "Exclusive" requirements for Bitcoin payout purposes. I ask them about it, and they have no reason for it outside of "That's what blockchain shows" As we all know Coinbase literally has ZERO customer service to get a timely response. My hangup here is I do all my sports stuff thru Prepaid cards. Coinbase is the only one I've found that accepts those cards. Does anyone else have a recommended wallet that accepts Prepaid? Thanks for any info.
from what i've seen lately the bitcoin fees have gone way up. like $10-15 per transfer, for mining fees. some of the other cryptos still have very low mining fees, you might want to look into them. https://coinmarketcap.com/
Quote Originally Posted by KBrick84:
Just thought I'd throw this out there...see if anyone has some advice. I don't often use BitCoin, but when I do I go through Coinbase. My issue I'm having is I buy a certain amount worth $75. Coinbase shows $71 being sent...and by the time it arrive in my 5D account...it's less than $55. Losing $15-20 everytime, simply isn't worth the stress of trying to meet 5D "Exclusive" requirements for Bitcoin payout purposes. I ask them about it, and they have no reason for it outside of "That's what blockchain shows" As we all know Coinbase literally has ZERO customer service to get a timely response. My hangup here is I do all my sports stuff thru Prepaid cards. Coinbase is the only one I've found that accepts those cards. Does anyone else have a recommended wallet that accepts Prepaid? Thanks for any info.
from what i've seen lately the bitcoin fees have gone way up. like $10-15 per transfer, for mining fees. some of the other cryptos still have very low mining fees, you might want to look into them. https://coinmarketcap.com/
Don't buy your coins on coinbase, the prices are not real time accurate so you'll get killed on price, sport books know this that's y they refer to coinbase.. Buy on Binance or take the haircut.
These sport books love your bitcoins gentlemen if they're are bought on non trading platforms.. They are making a killing off of us. F 'em. Get your real time price.
Don't buy your coins on coinbase, the prices are not real time accurate so you'll get killed on price, sport books know this that's y they refer to coinbase.. Buy on Binance or take the haircut.
These sport books love your bitcoins gentlemen if they're are bought on non trading platforms.. They are making a killing off of us. F 'em. Get your real time price.
My parents live in Pittsburgh and they literally have one BTC ATM but I just went there the other day and they started selling Litecoin.
You're still going to get about 25-30 less than you put into the actual ATM but its lightning fast compared to bitcoin and cheaper to send as well. Also, you should switch books like yesterday. 5 Dimes customer service is literally the worst on the planet. They are at times, rude and arrogant which is just unacceptable. I used them and Heritage last year but use Heritage exclusively now because they are the best offshore imo.
My parents live in Pittsburgh and they literally have one BTC ATM but I just went there the other day and they started selling Litecoin.
You're still going to get about 25-30 less than you put into the actual ATM but its lightning fast compared to bitcoin and cheaper to send as well. Also, you should switch books like yesterday. 5 Dimes customer service is literally the worst on the planet. They are at times, rude and arrogant which is just unacceptable. I used them and Heritage last year but use Heritage exclusively now because they are the best offshore imo.