Just watched the podcast last night on Spotify. Really good interview, worth a watch or listen if anyone is interested.
Billy Walters on Joe Rogan
Dude is very well spoken and intelligent with a lot of interests and insight that go well beyond the realm of gambling . He would go off on some 30 minute soliloquies that were woven and interconnected and intricate to the maximum level . He barely let Joe get a word in for the most part and he apologized for it . But Joe gave him the ultimate respect and told him that wasn’t necessary because what he was saying was fascinating . Homeboy got that massive brain syndrome .
Dude is very well spoken and intelligent with a lot of interests and insight that go well beyond the realm of gambling . He would go off on some 30 minute soliloquies that were woven and interconnected and intricate to the maximum level . He barely let Joe get a word in for the most part and he apologized for it . But Joe gave him the ultimate respect and told him that wasn’t necessary because what he was saying was fascinating . Homeboy got that massive brain syndrome .
I felt bad for the guy. Sounds like he got royally hosed with his conviction for insider trading. Corrupt FBI agents, his friend Tom Davis stabbed him in the back, Phil Mickleson was told not to testify in his defense. Goes to show how the legal system is broken
I felt bad for the guy. Sounds like he got royally hosed with his conviction for insider trading. Corrupt FBI agents, his friend Tom Davis stabbed him in the back, Phil Mickleson was told not to testify in his defense. Goes to show how the legal system is broken
Thanks for the heads up. I read his book and he's a really interesting character. I highly recommend reading his book especially the chapters regarding his sports gambling empire and his fractured relationship with Phil Mickelson.
Thanks for the heads up. I read his book and he's a really interesting character. I highly recommend reading his book especially the chapters regarding his sports gambling empire and his fractured relationship with Phil Mickelson.
@EuroPro
Rogan is a psychedelic honk; psilocybin, DMT, ayahuasca, etc. These 'entheogens' are non-addictive, .... you have an experience, & become a better version of yourself. Massive amount of ancedotal evidence, and Johns Hopkins Univ reports an 80-83% success rate in irradicating depression, anxiety, PTSD, addiction, (to name a few) IN ONE NIGHT. 3 states, & many municipalities, have decriminalized. I've heard Joe be vocal on numerous occasions about the social detriments of addictive substances.
@EuroPro
Rogan is a psychedelic honk; psilocybin, DMT, ayahuasca, etc. These 'entheogens' are non-addictive, .... you have an experience, & become a better version of yourself. Massive amount of ancedotal evidence, and Johns Hopkins Univ reports an 80-83% success rate in irradicating depression, anxiety, PTSD, addiction, (to name a few) IN ONE NIGHT. 3 states, & many municipalities, have decriminalized. I've heard Joe be vocal on numerous occasions about the social detriments of addictive substances.
@EuroPro Rogan is a psychedelic honk; psilocybin, DMT, ayahuasca, etc. These 'entheogens' are non-addictive, .... you have an experience, & become a better version of yourself. Massive amount of ancedotal evidence, and Johns Hopkins Univ reports an 80-83% success rate in irradicating depression, anxiety, PTSD, addiction, (to name a few) IN ONE NIGHT. 3 states, & many municipalities, have decriminalized. I've heard Joe be vocal on numerous occasions about the social detriments of addictive substances.
makes sense i gotta get back into his podcasts when i get back to work in a few weeks. he is an interesting guy i rememver him and his comedy friends on there would do a sober month and telling their stories how to get there
@EuroPro Rogan is a psychedelic honk; psilocybin, DMT, ayahuasca, etc. These 'entheogens' are non-addictive, .... you have an experience, & become a better version of yourself. Massive amount of ancedotal evidence, and Johns Hopkins Univ reports an 80-83% success rate in irradicating depression, anxiety, PTSD, addiction, (to name a few) IN ONE NIGHT. 3 states, & many municipalities, have decriminalized. I've heard Joe be vocal on numerous occasions about the social detriments of addictive substances.
makes sense i gotta get back into his podcasts when i get back to work in a few weeks. he is an interesting guy i rememver him and his comedy friends on there would do a sober month and telling their stories how to get there
Thanks for the heads up. I read his book and he's a really interesting character. I highly recommend reading his book especially the chapters regarding his sports gambling empire and his fractured relationship with Phil Mickelson.
The book was a great read. And if you’ve ever had any drama in your life, the first part of the book will make you feel better about your life decisions (because Billy made a ton of horrible decisions early on)
Thanks for the heads up. I read his book and he's a really interesting character. I highly recommend reading his book especially the chapters regarding his sports gambling empire and his fractured relationship with Phil Mickelson.
The book was a great read. And if you’ve ever had any drama in your life, the first part of the book will make you feel better about your life decisions (because Billy made a ton of horrible decisions early on)
@EuroPro Rogan is a psychedelic honk; psilocybin, DMT, ayahuasca, etc. These 'entheogens' are non-addictive, .... you have an experience, & become a better version of yourself. Massive amount of ancedotal evidence, and Johns Hopkins Univ reports an 80-83% success rate in irradicating depression, anxiety, PTSD, addiction, (to name a few) IN ONE NIGHT. 3 states, & many municipalities, have decriminalized. I've heard Joe be vocal on numerous occasions about the social detriments of addictive substances.
Personally, I’ve experienced the cons of psychedelics. Peyote, X, acid, mushrooms, etc - have done them and then felt indifferent for a while. As in I think I effed up my serotonin for a year after peyote, things were less happy and less sad, which sounds ok until you realize everything is just duller. Which is ok I guess, but it gets boring after months of that.
I’m good on the hallucinogens. Don’t need that crap messing with my brain chemistry anymore.
Coca and opioids are really bad for you, and I don’t do them anymore. But at least they are fun for a while and have some personality to them.
@EuroPro Rogan is a psychedelic honk; psilocybin, DMT, ayahuasca, etc. These 'entheogens' are non-addictive, .... you have an experience, & become a better version of yourself. Massive amount of ancedotal evidence, and Johns Hopkins Univ reports an 80-83% success rate in irradicating depression, anxiety, PTSD, addiction, (to name a few) IN ONE NIGHT. 3 states, & many municipalities, have decriminalized. I've heard Joe be vocal on numerous occasions about the social detriments of addictive substances.
Personally, I’ve experienced the cons of psychedelics. Peyote, X, acid, mushrooms, etc - have done them and then felt indifferent for a while. As in I think I effed up my serotonin for a year after peyote, things were less happy and less sad, which sounds ok until you realize everything is just duller. Which is ok I guess, but it gets boring after months of that.
I’m good on the hallucinogens. Don’t need that crap messing with my brain chemistry anymore.
Coca and opioids are really bad for you, and I don’t do them anymore. But at least they are fun for a while and have some personality to them.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,754
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,815
- PART DEUX 261
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,582
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,874
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,722
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,644
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
