I serve beer at my barber shop in the Bay Area. It is a cool perk to the client. It relaxes them and makes getting a haircut an experience and enjoyable. I thought it was legal as long as ID is checked and don't charge for the beverage. Good video.
WhiteJerome from MySpace
I serve beer at my barber shop in the Bay Area. It is a cool perk to the client. It relaxes them and makes getting a haircut an experience and enjoyable. I thought it was legal as long as ID is checked and don't charge for the beverage. Good video.
I serve beer at my barber shop in the Bay Area. It is a cool perk to the client. It relaxes them and makes getting a haircut an experience and enjoyable. I thought it was legal as long as ID is checked and don't charge for the beverage. Good video.
Me too. Wifey gets Mimosas at the salon.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by whitejerome:
I serve beer at my barber shop in the Bay Area. It is a cool perk to the client. It relaxes them and makes getting a haircut an experience and enjoyable. I thought it was legal as long as ID is checked and don't charge for the beverage. Good video.