Very underrated movie......Billy Bob was great in it too.
RIP Bill
Totally agree with you. Really is one of my personal favorites as well!
Sad news indeed. Although he wasn't a huge star, I really loved all the movies he had supporting rolls in. My favorite has to be the sleazy car salesman he played in True Lies.
RIP
Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:
Very underrated movie......Billy Bob was great in it too.
RIP Bill
Totally agree with you. Really is one of my personal favorites as well!
Sad news indeed. Although he wasn't a huge star, I really loved all the movies he had supporting rolls in. My favorite has to be the sleazy car salesman he played in True Lies.
So sorry to hear of his passing. I liked him in most of the movies he was in. I am surprised no one has mentioned " One False Move " yet.( 1991)....This was his best movie by far...He plays a great local cop named " Hurricane" And Billy Bong plays a good villain along with another guy.
So sorry to hear of his passing. I liked him in most of the movies he was in. I am surprised no one has mentioned " One False Move " yet.( 1991)....This was his best movie by far...He plays a great local cop named " Hurricane" And Billy Bong plays a good villain along with another guy.
So sorry to hear of his passing. I liked him in most of the movies he was in. I am surprised no one has mentioned " One False Move " yet.( 1991)....This was his best movie by far...He plays a great local cop named " Hurricane" And Billy Bong plays a good villain along with another guy.
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by Runnin Mitch:
So sorry to hear of his passing. I liked him in most of the movies he was in. I am surprised no one has mentioned " One False Move " yet.( 1991)....This was his best movie by far...He plays a great local cop named " Hurricane" And Billy Bong plays a good villain along with another guy.
Wanna see a creepy / stay with you for awhile movie?.... *check out Frailty.....I think he directed it too
I said the same thing but the wife says she thinks it's only people who passed in 2016. Just watched tombstone (for the thousandth time). He was great in that too. Real everyman kind of actor. Will be missed.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:
HOW......in TF did the Academy Awards not spend an extra ....oh say 5 minutes.....and put his photo up? (along with others that passed)
Wanna see a creepy / stay with you for awhile movie?.... *check out Frailty.....I think he directed it too
I said the same thing but the wife says she thinks it's only people who passed in 2016. Just watched tombstone (for the thousandth time). He was great in that too. Real everyman kind of actor. Will be missed.
I said the same thing but the wife says she thinks it's only people who passed in 2016. Just watched tombstone (for the thousandth time). He was great in that too. Real everyman kind of actor. Will be missed.
I thought the same thing too..... *but Mary Tyler Moore died late Jan 2017
Holy crap forgot my favorite.....UNDERRATED movie too as a cool / country vampire in NEAR DARK ..."finger lickin' good"
It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
I said the same thing but the wife says she thinks it's only people who passed in 2016. Just watched tombstone (for the thousandth time). He was great in that too. Real everyman kind of actor. Will be missed.
I thought the same thing too..... *but Mary Tyler Moore died late Jan 2017
Holy crap forgot my favorite.....UNDERRATED movie too as a cool / country vampire in NEAR DARK ..."finger lickin' good"