Posted:
#1
First let me start with saying I've had some ridiculous problems with Betway from day 1 and continuing to bet on there is my own fault. I just need some insight as to whether I'm wrong here. Betway runs a parlay promotion which ill paste here directly from my chat with their website:
Place a four-fold accumulator (Or higher) using the Match Winner, Win/Draw/Win and Money line markets only on any NBA, NCAAB, NHL, NFL, NCAA or MLB matches, and if you are let down by one selection, we’ll refund you with a Free Bet equal to
Now I thought this would apply to the following bet. Then I got ridiculed by thier "VIP" support team in which they say it only applies to bets placed on full matches and I cant include it in my first half bets. I'll spare the idiotic things this woman Linda From betway says, but I just want some Input.
You can find it on thier promotion page as us acca-insurance
| 2016-12-22 17:0 | +165 | Won |
