when you take a long shot risk/ reward and hit your a genious...
but when it does not pan you are a nogood degen that has no hope...
just an observation, the fact you put 100 down on a 100-1 means you have some big shiney brass.... set of courage...
Thanks, Captain Obvious!
I've also heard that you'll lose 100% of the wagers you DON'T place, and the teams that have the most points at the end of the game, well, call me crazy, but they're going to win the game.....
Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:
when you take a long shot risk/ reward and hit your a genious...
but when it does not pan you are a nogood degen that has no hope...
just an observation, the fact you put 100 down on a 100-1 means you have some big shiney brass.... set of courage...
Thanks, Captain Obvious!
I've also heard that you'll lose 100% of the wagers you DON'T place, and the teams that have the most points at the end of the game, well, call me crazy, but they're going to win the game.....
looking at the gambles that pay 100-1 more often than once in hundred times are horses in the exotics wagers. and 8 team parleys. it seems like a possibility with a high enough original wager to miss 49 of 100 times and turn a good deal of posivtive cash flow on the whole.
looking at the gambles that pay 100-1 more often than once in hundred times are horses in the exotics wagers. and 8 team parleys. it seems like a possibility with a high enough original wager to miss 49 of 100 times and turn a good deal of posivtive cash flow on the whole.
such practices in pick 6 tickets on roll over day being able to single a couple races leaving room for the all maiden specials on big turnout days at the major tracks. hitting a 100.00 pick six can easly turn a 5 digit turnover. hence realizing a too good to be true team can lose to any team on an "off" time a ml long shot can help in a parley performance.....
such practices in pick 6 tickets on roll over day being able to single a couple races leaving room for the all maiden specials on big turnout days at the major tracks. hitting a 100.00 pick six can easly turn a 5 digit turnover. hence realizing a too good to be true team can lose to any team on an "off" time a ml long shot can help in a parley performance.....
I bet plimco about 7 years ago and nailed a 100-1 shot but it was a fluke. I saw HGTV showing horses the one that looked the best of the claimers was a spry filly so I wagered 5 bucks. I then saw the odds 99-1 I thought oh well be more careful next time. It led wire to wire most excited I've been ever... Reflect on this moment at times.
I bet plimco about 7 years ago and nailed a 100-1 shot but it was a fluke. I saw HGTV showing horses the one that looked the best of the claimers was a spry filly so I wagered 5 bucks. I then saw the odds 99-1 I thought oh well be more careful next time. It led wire to wire most excited I've been ever... Reflect on this moment at times.