If people wait outside of Nevada how do we get there pics what websites do they use and how do they find out about handicappers and looking to expand my clientele as I have my own service of bats no I'm in Las Vegas I need to reach out to more can you help
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
If people wait outside of Nevada how do we get there pics what websites do they use and how do they find out about handicappers and looking to expand my clientele as I have my own service of bats no I'm in Las Vegas I need to reach out to more can you help
Try a sports bar....every city has em and most make or allow social bets. But if you see pbr drafts are a buck don't go in with a grand and bet against the home town team (sure way to lose your money and time teeth.
Try a sports bar....every city has em and most make or allow social bets. But if you see pbr drafts are a buck don't go in with a grand and bet against the home town team (sure way to lose your money and time teeth.