Or just 100 since I never actually paid before making the bet.
Betting on credit...newbie question.
Or just 100 since I never actually paid before making the bet.
Or just 100 since I never actually paid before making the bet.
If I bet 100 on credit with my bookie, do I win 200 back when it's time to collect ? 100 for winning the bet and 100 for what I risked?
Or just 100 since I never actually paid before making the bet.
If I bet 100 on credit with my bookie, do I win 200 back when it's time to collect ? 100 for winning the bet and 100 for what I risked?
Or just 100 since I never actually paid before making the bet.
please do not bet on credit,
the juice for the extension of credit will eat any profit you could ever materialize. we deal in a gambling world of 50/50 you need to hit 55% of the time to amortize any profit. really gifted can hit in the high 60 percent of the time.
if you borrow at say 20% juice for a week loan... the juice will destroy any sense of winning anything.
substitute juice for interest if this word seem unpalatable.
please do not bet on credit,
the juice for the extension of credit will eat any profit you could ever materialize. we deal in a gambling world of 50/50 you need to hit 55% of the time to amortize any profit. really gifted can hit in the high 60 percent of the time.
if you borrow at say 20% juice for a week loan... the juice will destroy any sense of winning anything.
substitute juice for interest if this word seem unpalatable.
If I bet 100 on credit with my bookie, do I win 200 back when it's time to collect ? 100 for winning the bet and 100 for what I risked?
Or just 100 since I never actually paid before making the bet.
If I bet 100 on credit with my bookie, do I win 200 back when it's time to collect ? 100 for winning the bet and 100 for what I risked?
Or just 100 since I never actually paid before making the bet.
i would rather bet my rent money then to deal with a local on credit.
i would rather bet my rent money then to deal with a local on credit.
Credit Bet:
A bet accepted by a bookmaker where no cash has been deposited. Duh.
Credit Bet:
A bet accepted by a bookmaker where no cash has been deposited. Duh.
If I bet 100 on credit with my bookie, do I win 200 back when it's time to collect ? 100 for winning the bet and 100 for what I risked?
Or just 100 since I never actually paid before making the bet.
If I bet 100 on credit with my bookie, do I win 200 back when it's time to collect ? 100 for winning the bet and 100 for what I risked?
Or just 100 since I never actually paid before making the bet.
Playing on credit doesn't work well with most gamblers brains. In general, put your money up front and play it however you want.
Playing on credit doesn't work well with most gamblers brains. In general, put your money up front and play it however you want.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,210
- PART DEUX 128
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,058
- Week 6 Money 7,688
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
