?? I probably won't be around the forum for a while, indefinitely. Take care, guys.
BOL TO ALL ![]()
@BornToDie
That sucks man. I don’t know how much interest I’d really have in watching modern day nfl if not for the gambling aspect.
Coming from someone who is the most firm believer of rights and freedoms that you could ever meet, I understand why they’re doing it. Sports betting and online casinos are ruining people’s lives. It’s certainly their own fault for not having the self control to use it properly. But I don’t think it would be a good idea if heroin or meth were legalized and promoted on TV every day either. I can see it now…”DopeKings drug subscription app. Sign on now for a free bonus bundle!”
To put it simply, this is why we can’t have nice things. Stupid people always ruin things for everyone.
@BornToDie
That sucks man. I don’t know how much interest I’d really have in watching modern day nfl if not for the gambling aspect.
Coming from someone who is the most firm believer of rights and freedoms that you could ever meet, I understand why they’re doing it. Sports betting and online casinos are ruining people’s lives. It’s certainly their own fault for not having the self control to use it properly. But I don’t think it would be a good idea if heroin or meth were legalized and promoted on TV every day either. I can see it now…”DopeKings drug subscription app. Sign on now for a free bonus bundle!”
To put it simply, this is why we can’t have nice things. Stupid people always ruin things for everyone.
The VPN will only change the IP address.
Regulations require licensed books to use a combination of other things like GPS/location services, Wi-Fi/network information, VPN/proxy detection, device-integrity checks along with IP address.
A lot of licensed books will ban the account if they detect repeated VPN usage.
The problem with using an unlicensed book is the likelihood of not getting paid or it being overly complicated.
He is in a dicey postion.
The good thing is that Brazil is in a fluid situation on regulating this now. It still has to go through Congress and could get amended or rejected.
The issue is that Lula was under pressure to do this by various sectors like the Health Ministry and folks concerned about the huge public debt. There is a demand to shut down online casinos but he opted for just the sports books -- for now.
![]()
The VPN will only change the IP address.
Regulations require licensed books to use a combination of other things like GPS/location services, Wi-Fi/network information, VPN/proxy detection, device-integrity checks along with IP address.
A lot of licensed books will ban the account if they detect repeated VPN usage.
The problem with using an unlicensed book is the likelihood of not getting paid or it being overly complicated.
He is in a dicey postion.
The good thing is that Brazil is in a fluid situation on regulating this now. It still has to go through Congress and could get amended or rejected.
The issue is that Lula was under pressure to do this by various sectors like the Health Ministry and folks concerned about the huge public debt. There is a demand to shut down online casinos but he opted for just the sports books -- for now.
![]()
Seems to be just a political move by Lula ahead of the upcoming Presidential elections
The gambling industry down there seems to have been both poorly regulated since being introduced in 2018 and will probably be back in some shape or form some time soon
Seems to be just a political move by Lula ahead of the upcoming Presidential elections
The gambling industry down there seems to have been both poorly regulated since being introduced in 2018 and will probably be back in some shape or form some time soon
