I placed in a horse wager Pick 6 on 4/25/2024, I hit the ticket. I got paid for the pick 6. the problem is, one of my horse selections on my ticket was a late scratch on my last leg. The betonline website states that "scratches involving multiple race wagers (pick 3s, 4s, and 6s) are subject to the host track rules." So as any horse player knows that when a horse get scratch, you automatically get the post time favorite for that race as a substitute horse on my pick 6 ticket. (which is also stated in the Keeneland race track OFFICIAL rules). The favorite wins the race. On my betting ticket, I have the winning horse which is the #10 horse AND the#11 horse (the scratched horse). So therefore, I should have 2 winning combinations on my betting ticket. I should get paid twice. That is the rules because in horse racing pick 6 wagers, all the money that was on the late scratched horse gets transferred onto the post time favorite horse. When the post time favorite horse wins, the pool is basically split among those who had both selections.
I called betonline MANY times to explain them the rules and at the end, they just told me “that’s the way it is” and I have to lose out on my winnings. they don’t follow the rules they post on their own website. I have all the screenshots of the rules with betonline and keeneland rules along with my betting ticket and results chart from equibase on that day. If someone can help me, please let me know and I'll provide all evidence. thank you
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I placed in a horse wager Pick 6 on 4/25/2024, I hit the ticket. I got paid for the pick 6. the problem is, one of my horse selections on my ticket was a late scratch on my last leg. The betonline website states that "scratches involving multiple race wagers (pick 3s, 4s, and 6s) are subject to the host track rules." So as any horse player knows that when a horse get scratch, you automatically get the post time favorite for that race as a substitute horse on my pick 6 ticket. (which is also stated in the Keeneland race track OFFICIAL rules). The favorite wins the race. On my betting ticket, I have the winning horse which is the #10 horse AND the#11 horse (the scratched horse). So therefore, I should have 2 winning combinations on my betting ticket. I should get paid twice. That is the rules because in horse racing pick 6 wagers, all the money that was on the late scratched horse gets transferred onto the post time favorite horse. When the post time favorite horse wins, the pool is basically split among those who had both selections.
I called betonline MANY times to explain them the rules and at the end, they just told me “that’s the way it is” and I have to lose out on my winnings. they don’t follow the rules they post on their own website. I have all the screenshots of the rules with betonline and keeneland rules along with my betting ticket and results chart from equibase on that day. If someone can help me, please let me know and I'll provide all evidence. thank you
Post your experience on a Reddit thread and build your case based on public opinion there...assuming the responses you get will be favorable, then you have more leverage to go back to this website and demand they resolve with you accordingly...lay out the facts and keep emotions out of your reddit posts...take the high road, and you could end up building your own case within a few weeks if your thread gains traction.
Play offshore & expect the shaft when you win a large amount.
MAGAm Yisrael Chai
@peteyw23
Post your experience on a Reddit thread and build your case based on public opinion there...assuming the responses you get will be favorable, then you have more leverage to go back to this website and demand they resolve with you accordingly...lay out the facts and keep emotions out of your reddit posts...take the high road, and you could end up building your own case within a few weeks if your thread gains traction.
Play offshore & expect the shaft when you win a large amount.
You now have a pick 6 with the 10 not the 10 AND 11
Your 11 horse scratch raised the pool on the favorite winning. You likely were paid more than what the pool paid had the 11 not been scratched with the 10 winning.
You had the 11
11 scratched
replaced by the 10
You now have a pick 6 with the 10 not the 10 AND 11
Your 11 horse scratch raised the pool on the favorite winning. You likely were paid more than what the pool paid had the 11 not been scratched with the 10 winning.