Anyone else having this issue with the BetMGM sportsbook?
I can open the Sports page and see the leagues, but when I tap on any league (Hockey, Soccer, UFC, etc.), it immediately returns to the main Sports page instead of loading the games. Because of this, I can’t place any pre-game bets.
Live betting still works. I already tried the troubleshooting steps support gave me and even logged in on another iPhone, but the same problem happens.
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Anyone else having this issue with the BetMGM sportsbook?
I can open the Sports page and see the leagues, but when I tap on any league (Hockey, Soccer, UFC, etc.), it immediately returns to the main Sports page instead of loading the games. Because of this, I can’t place any pre-game bets.
Live betting still works. I already tried the troubleshooting steps support gave me and even logged in on another iPhone, but the same problem happens.
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.