Just sharing that after I won 2 consecutive BEAT THE DROP games on Betfair, one for 1000 and the other for 500, which they took days to credit to my account, after a lot of chasing, now they have changed the initial pot of a free game of 12 questions from £1000 to just £10 for me!
I find that so cheap and unfairplay from them!
Just wanted to vent out and spread the word.
And yea, be prepared to wait for days before they credit you if you ever happen to win a BTD game, no matter what amount!
Their CS are all ignorants who either don't understand their own products or who don't understand simple plain English!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Just sharing that after I won 2 consecutive BEAT THE DROP games on Betfair, one for 1000 and the other for 500, which they took days to credit to my account, after a lot of chasing, now they have changed the initial pot of a free game of 12 questions from £1000 to just £10 for me!
I find that so cheap and unfairplay from them!
Just wanted to vent out and spread the word.
And yea, be prepared to wait for days before they credit you if you ever happen to win a BTD game, no matter what amount!
Their CS are all ignorants who either don't understand their own products or who don't understand simple plain English!