Years ago, I opened a bet365 account with as a Canadian but it defaulted to the US currency so I have been betting in US dollars ever since. I had no problem for years.
Recently, they messaged me saying that they need to close my account to make a new one under canadian currency. However, my old account had a Pheonix Suns championship bet that I made early in the season. The bet was 2k to make almost 37k.
I contacted them about this and told them to either restrict my deposits and bets on the old account or transfer the bet to my new account. Neither was possible apparently. I then told them to send me an email to confirm that I will still be able to get my funds if the bet does win. The person said that they will send me the chat logs through email but I have not received it and my old account is now closed.
Are they doing some shady stuff? I have won 20k in the last couple months so I'm not sure if that has to do with anything. Luckily, I took screenshots of the chat logs so at least I have that.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Years ago, I opened a bet365 account with as a Canadian but it defaulted to the US currency so I have been betting in US dollars ever since. I had no problem for years.
Recently, they messaged me saying that they need to close my account to make a new one under canadian currency. However, my old account had a Pheonix Suns championship bet that I made early in the season. The bet was 2k to make almost 37k.
I contacted them about this and told them to either restrict my deposits and bets on the old account or transfer the bet to my new account. Neither was possible apparently. I then told them to send me an email to confirm that I will still be able to get my funds if the bet does win. The person said that they will send me the chat logs through email but I have not received it and my old account is now closed.
Are they doing some shady stuff? I have won 20k in the last couple months so I'm not sure if that has to do with anything. Luckily, I took screenshots of the chat logs so at least I have that.
They just did the same thing to me! I’ve been with them since they were Bowmans , over 20 years & like you I just won some good $$ and now wake up to being flagged. Only allowed to bet $8 max! Need to spread word they are only looking for losing players and shady as fuck!!! ?? I have all the screen shots as well
@mikeyballer4
They just did the same thing to me! I’ve been with them since they were Bowmans , over 20 years & like you I just won some good $$ and now wake up to being flagged. Only allowed to bet $8 max! Need to spread word they are only looking for losing players and shady as fuck!!! ?? I have all the screen shots as well