So I signed up for Bet Labs and have unlimited queries available, give me some queries to run and I will run them thru the database to see if we can find some solid NHL, NCAAB or NBA systems. Here is one for example-
BET LABS- Give me parameters to run system queries
Views: 352
Posts: 4
Posted:
#1
[IMG]https://i66.tinypic.com/14kf9s5.jpg[/IMG]
So I signed up for Bet Labs and have unlimited queries available, give me some queries to run and I will run them thru the database to see if we can find some solid NHL, NCAAB or NBA systems. Here is one for example-
[IMG]https://i66.tinypic.com/14kf9s5.jpg[/IMG]
Posted:
#2
Well that didnt work, let me try this again-
(just copy and paste the link for the screenshot- I don't know how to post images)
[https://i66.tinypic.com/14kf9s5.jpg
Well that didnt work, let me try this again-
(just copy and paste the link for the screenshot- I don't know how to post images)
[https://i66.tinypic.com/14kf9s5.jpg
Posted:
#4
Not sure why you need to pay for this Bet Labs system as all these queries are common knowledge if you're willing to do a little research. What you might want to concentrate on are 2nd half numbers in baskets. Also game totals and 2nd half totals. Why is baseball not included?
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Not sure why you need to pay for this Bet Labs system as all these queries are common knowledge if you're willing to do a little research. What you might want to concentrate on are 2nd half numbers in baskets. Also game totals and 2nd half totals. Why is baseball not included?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
