I haven’t been on BAS in a while but my parlay limits for all soccer leagues used to be $1,000. I just got on to check and my limits for almost every league on there now are only $100 with maybe 1-2 being $250. Did anyone else’s limits get severely decreased? also, I used them for open parlays. Any other websites do open parlays that are reliable with payouts? I’m assuming 5Dimes is still shut down to usa?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hello,
I haven’t been on BAS in a while but my parlay limits for all soccer leagues used to be $1,000. I just got on to check and my limits for almost every league on there now are only $100 with maybe 1-2 being $250. Did anyone else’s limits get severely decreased? also, I used them for open parlays. Any other websites do open parlays that are reliable with payouts? I’m assuming 5Dimes is still shut down to usa?