Just deposited at Bet Rivers and recieved the $250 match bonus with a 1x play though. What is the best way to play through the bonus for the best return? Casino, sports bets?
Best way to play through a bonus
One -250 ML wager maybe? Turn it into $350 free and clear. I never take bonuses so I apologize if that sounds stupid but it makes the most sense to me.
One -250 ML wager maybe? Turn it into $350 free and clear. I never take bonuses so I apologize if that sounds stupid but it makes the most sense to me.
The Onus on you
don’t be Bogus and Blow the Bonus dogg do
what brings content to your heart
if you have to fart
let it vent
the stench sets you apart
the Degenerate’s Art
rectum darts
some subtle and silent
others rumble thunderous violence
set the bomb off in odd circumstances
like Church or the Mosque buttock burst burns some gases
hurt the nasal
enflame it
could be fatal
Don't blame it on the Rain blame it on the Anus
or that Motherfuccker Raymond
No pun intended you’ll be in Deep shitt
cuz whoever smelt it dealt it please plead the 5th
incriminating evidence
the shitstain and the messiness
liquid sickness draining from your end again
you weren’t Reared that way
but if we’re here we’re here
nothing to fear but Shat spray
butt relaxed and splattered insane
So throw away those slacks from the Gap
It’s The Bastard’s way
if you didn’t see it
it didn’t happen
and that’s the Facts of the Matter I’m the Rat Tat Tat Tatter Rapper Mark Twain .......
The Onus on you
don’t be Bogus and Blow the Bonus dogg do
what brings content to your heart
if you have to fart
let it vent
the stench sets you apart
the Degenerate’s Art
rectum darts
some subtle and silent
others rumble thunderous violence
set the bomb off in odd circumstances
like Church or the Mosque buttock burst burns some gases
hurt the nasal
enflame it
could be fatal
Don't blame it on the Rain blame it on the Anus
or that Motherfuccker Raymond
No pun intended you’ll be in Deep shitt
cuz whoever smelt it dealt it please plead the 5th
incriminating evidence
the shitstain and the messiness
liquid sickness draining from your end again
you weren’t Reared that way
but if we’re here we’re here
nothing to fear but Shat spray
butt relaxed and splattered insane
So throw away those slacks from the Gap
It’s The Bastard’s way
if you didn’t see it
it didn’t happen
and that’s the Facts of the Matter I’m the Rat Tat Tat Tatter Rapper Mark Twain .......
@spockgato
I play video poker at Sugarhouse the Bet Rivers site in NJ and the one time play through is a real good promotion. I never took a bonus on other sites because most have crazy play throughs of up to 10 times. Most players go broke before they meet the play through losing more of their money then the bonus was worth.
@spockgato
I play video poker at Sugarhouse the Bet Rivers site in NJ and the one time play through is a real good promotion. I never took a bonus on other sites because most have crazy play throughs of up to 10 times. Most players go broke before they meet the play through losing more of their money then the bonus was worth.
bet it on a large underdog and then bet the other side at another book and hope to lose the rivers one. That's how i'd play it. I wouldn't go to casino stick to sports and bet it on a dog don't bet a huge favorite that's the worst way to play it.
bet it on a large underdog and then bet the other side at another book and hope to lose the rivers one. That's how i'd play it. I wouldn't go to casino stick to sports and bet it on a dog don't bet a huge favorite that's the worst way to play it.
I always turn down bonuses
It’s a 1x playthrough. Win and it’s yours.
I’d play it normally on sport, no big juice.
I always turn down bonuses
It’s a 1x playthrough. Win and it’s yours.
I’d play it normally on sport, no big juice.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
