I don't know but Pink Floyd's Great gig in the sky sure comes close.
Best tune to listen to when you just want to smoke a joint sit on your patio and unwind.
Grew up with Motown always playing and if I got to do something it comes on even today, if vegging Zep. It takes me back to when I discovered it isn't all about me. My awakening you could say.
Grew up with Motown always playing and if I got to do something it comes on even today, if vegging Zep. It takes me back to when I discovered it isn't all about me. My awakening you could say.
I don't know but Pink Floyd's Great gig in the sky sure comes close.
"Reflections of my life" by Marmalade. ![]()
I don't know but Pink Floyd's Great gig in the sky sure comes close.
"Reflections of my life" by Marmalade. ![]()
East West ---- Butterfield Blues Band
The Ghetto Walk----- Miles Davis
First Gravy ------ Leon Spencer
Lost Women --- The James Gang
1983 ----- Jimi Hendrix Experience
Flashlight ---- Parliament
Afro Blue ---- John Coltrane
Lenny ---- Stevie Ray Vaughn
Hustled Down In Texas ---- Johnny Winter
East West ---- Butterfield Blues Band
The Ghetto Walk----- Miles Davis
First Gravy ------ Leon Spencer
Lost Women --- The James Gang
1983 ----- Jimi Hendrix Experience
Flashlight ---- Parliament
Afro Blue ---- John Coltrane
Lenny ---- Stevie Ray Vaughn
Hustled Down In Texas ---- Johnny Winter
Gimmie Some Truth. Great slide guitar from George.
Love the base on Strawberry Fields. Standup Base.' That is you can't you know tune in but it's all right, that is I think it's not too bad....'
![]()
Gimmie Some Truth. Great slide guitar from George.
Love the base on Strawberry Fields. Standup Base.' That is you can't you know tune in but it's all right, that is I think it's not too bad....'
![]()
@idle_havoc
Good stuff. 17 minutes is not unheard of nowadays but back then it was cutting edge unless it was live.
Have you heard any Hawkwind? Id recommend.![]()
Butterfieid blues Band
Big fan of them with Elvin Bishop and when he paired with Mike Bloomfield.
Check out Al Kooper Super sessions when you can
Glad I was able to see SRV, Greg Allman, and Johnny Winter a few times while they were around.
Great selections guys. Some of this Ill have to check out. Thanks
@idle_havoc
Good stuff. 17 minutes is not unheard of nowadays but back then it was cutting edge unless it was live.
Have you heard any Hawkwind? Id recommend.![]()
Butterfieid blues Band
Big fan of them with Elvin Bishop and when he paired with Mike Bloomfield.
Check out Al Kooper Super sessions when you can
Glad I was able to see SRV, Greg Allman, and Johnny Winter a few times while they were around.
Great selections guys. Some of this Ill have to check out. Thanks
@vetdrm
I am a huge fan of the first 6 Hawkwind Albums.... I do not care for them as much after Lemmy was fired in 1975
" Hall Of The Mountain Grille " is one most people do not know but I love every cut on it
@vetdrm
I am a huge fan of the first 6 Hawkwind Albums.... I do not care for them as much after Lemmy was fired in 1975
" Hall Of The Mountain Grille " is one most people do not know but I love every cut on it
@vetdrm I am a huge fan of the first 6 Hawkwind Albums.... I do not care for them as much after Lemmy was fired in 1975 " Hall Of The Mountain Grille " is one most people do not know but I love every cut on it
@vetdrm I am a huge fan of the first 6 Hawkwind Albums.... I do not care for them as much after Lemmy was fired in 1975 " Hall Of The Mountain Grille " is one most people do not know but I love every cut on it
@Runnin Mitch
All good. Have to agree Mountain Grill was superb.![]()
Armageddon's only album is also worth checking out.
Have to also add Robin Trowers Bridge of Sighs
@Runnin Mitch
All good. Have to agree Mountain Grill was superb.![]()
Armageddon's only album is also worth checking out.
Have to also add Robin Trowers Bridge of Sighs
(Indica)
Tambourine Man, Dylan
On the Road Again, Canned Heat
Momma Told Me Not to Come, Three Dog Night
Ode to Billie Joe, Bobbie Gentry
Come Together, Beatles
(Indica)
Tambourine Man, Dylan
On the Road Again, Canned Heat
Momma Told Me Not to Come, Three Dog Night
Ode to Billie Joe, Bobbie Gentry
Come Together, Beatles
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
