no in-laws covid concerns.
Yes we all need to socially distance.
No a problem here
![]()
It's a family Thanksgiving tradition that by the end of the night my wife snaps & drops an F-bomb.
Just gonna be me & my baby this year.
![]()
My son called to see if my wife needed anything before Thanksgiving & she said "Yes, the Tupperware you took last Christmas."
Kids are great!
It's a family Thanksgiving tradition that by the end of the night my wife snaps & drops an F-bomb.
Just gonna be me & my baby this year.
![]()
My son called to see if my wife needed anything before Thanksgiving & she said "Yes, the Tupperware you took last Christmas."
Kids are great!
I make the best Turkey and best mac and cheese in I have ever had. Best roast turkey. I know a lot of peeps prefer fried and/or smoked so I won't judge it against those.
I make the best Turkey and best mac and cheese in I have ever had. Best roast turkey. I know a lot of peeps prefer fried and/or smoked so I won't judge it against those.
Who said anything about being alone?
Who said anything about being alone?
