Wow, I just thought they stopped playing it at Prudential Center because people were offended at the fans' yelling "You suck" after "Hey" That was only a couple of years ago that they stopped playing it as their goal song.
That's shot.
Wow, I just thought they stopped playing it at Prudential Center because people were offended at the fans' yelling "You suck" after "Hey" That was only a couple of years ago that they stopped playing it as their goal song.
Aroldis Chapman (who was suspended for 30 games at the start of this season under the MLB’s domestic violence policy) walks off as the stadium DJ plays Prodigy's "Smack My B!tch Up"...... Classic........
2009 AFC Ravens/Steelers Title Game. As Willis McGahee lies motionless on the turf after a devastating and possibly career ending hit, stadium DJ goes with CCR's "Down On The Corner"..... You stay classy, Pittsburgh!
Worst stadium songs played at the worst times, here's 2 that I remember:
Aroldis Chapman (who was suspended for 30 games at the start of this season under the MLB’s domestic violence policy) walks off as the stadium DJ plays Prodigy's "Smack My B!tch Up"...... Classic........
2009 AFC Ravens/Steelers Title Game. As Willis McGahee lies motionless on the turf after a devastating and possibly career ending hit, stadium DJ goes with CCR's "Down On The Corner"..... You stay classy, Pittsburgh!
The best was at Wrigley field when Chapman came in in the 9th and they played "Smack your bittch up." The DJ was fired and the Cubs had issued an appology. Hilarious.
The best was at Wrigley field when Chapman came in in the 9th and they played "Smack your bittch up." The DJ was fired and the Cubs had issued an appology. Hilarious.
The best was at Wrigley field when Chapman came in in the 9th and they played "Smack your bittch up." The DJ was fired and the Cubs had issued an appology. Hilarious.
Congrats bro. I hate baseball but I hope you fellas win it all. You guys have arguably the best fans in American sports.
Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:
The best was at Wrigley field when Chapman came in in the 9th and they played "Smack your bittch up." The DJ was fired and the Cubs had issued an appology. Hilarious.
Congrats bro. I hate baseball but I hope you fellas win it all. You guys have arguably the best fans in American sports.