I use Bovada and they are great; however when I go to withdraw winnings they only let me use a Bitcoin address once to send winnings to. I've used all my available bitcoin sights and now my money is held hostage. I guess I need a new sportsbook and I can use their address to have money sent there.
suggestions on good sportsbook - or my situation
Best sports books
I use Bovada and they are great; however when I go to withdraw winnings they only let me use a Bitcoin address once to send winnings to. I've used all my available bitcoin sights and now my money is held hostage. I guess I need a new sportsbook and I can use their address to have money sent there.
suggestions on good sportsbook - or my situation
Bovada is horrible and has been for some time....so many sportsbooks are really...use better books....Pinnacle and Bookmaker are good...I've been with Bookmaker for a long time and never had a problem with withdrawals....they do limit 20k for wire withdrawals, but it's a great method for withdrawing...
Bovada is horrible and has been for some time....so many sportsbooks are really...use better books....Pinnacle and Bookmaker are good...I've been with Bookmaker for a long time and never had a problem with withdrawals....they do limit 20k for wire withdrawals, but it's a great method for withdrawing...
The problem with Bovada is they give different lines to different people using cookies. They've been called out for it multiple times
The problem with Bovada is they give different lines to different people using cookies. They've been called out for it multiple times
I was gonna look into Bovada as alternative . . . I'm using BetOnline but they refuse to paid me on a Consalation win from the race track . . .so i gonna withdraw my money, but looking for another sportsbook . . . but now I'm hearing this about Bovada . . My buddy uses Heritage and he says it sucks also . .
I was gonna look into Bovada as alternative . . . I'm using BetOnline but they refuse to paid me on a Consalation win from the race track . . .so i gonna withdraw my money, but looking for another sportsbook . . . but now I'm hearing this about Bovada . . My buddy uses Heritage and he says it sucks also . .
Americas Card Room is the closest to the old pinnacle sportsbook as it gets .. may be before some of yall time but it was the hay day ![]()
I use crypto with them and have NEVER had an issue. I’m not a big timer so can’t vouch for large play but for anything in the 1k-5k withdrawal range , NEVER had issue. I withdraw w/ BTC and ETH. Mainly ETH. You can time the market and make more with a ETH withdrawal IMO
Some of the ETH withdrawals can take literal minutes. Longest I’ve ever waited in the last few years is 12 hours and that was a BTC with
Americas Card Room is the closest to the old pinnacle sportsbook as it gets .. may be before some of yall time but it was the hay day ![]()
I use crypto with them and have NEVER had an issue. I’m not a big timer so can’t vouch for large play but for anything in the 1k-5k withdrawal range , NEVER had issue. I withdraw w/ BTC and ETH. Mainly ETH. You can time the market and make more with a ETH withdrawal IMO
Some of the ETH withdrawals can take literal minutes. Longest I’ve ever waited in the last few years is 12 hours and that was a BTC with
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,544
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,548
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 409
- MLB Playoffs 15,262
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,028
- Week 6 Money 5,314
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,355
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,199
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,476
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
