Best sports book to use besides 5dimes?
I've been a fan of Bookmaker for years. Doesn't offer as much action as 5D but offers everything I would wager on. I don't take you as a WWF or hotdog eating contest wagerer (no disrespect to Scal who often found value in such things) but I think you'll probably be fine.
I've been a fan of Bookmaker for years. Doesn't offer as much action as 5D but offers everything I would wager on. I don't take you as a WWF or hotdog eating contest wagerer (no disrespect to Scal who often found value in such things) but I think you'll probably be fine.
Bookmaker for sure. I'm a big fan of Heritage but they just changed some graphics which upset a lot of users. Also use Intertopps.
Can't go wrong with any of the above three and main thing is they pay and pay quickly.
GL and GOOD RIDDANCE to 5Dimes. They did you a favor.
Bookmaker for sure. I'm a big fan of Heritage but they just changed some graphics which upset a lot of users. Also use Intertopps.
Can't go wrong with any of the above three and main thing is they pay and pay quickly.
GL and GOOD RIDDANCE to 5Dimes. They did you a favor.
If you are Canadian, the British books like Bet365 and WilliamHill are the best
Naw, PB, Trey represents Town Biz like me.
If you are Canadian, the British books like Bet365 and WilliamHill are the best
Naw, PB, Trey represents Town Biz like me.
I got banned from 5dimes fellas. Loved the book but oh well. What’s the next best site to use in your opinion?
BetOnline is extremely reliable. Use bitcoin for deposit/withdrawal, and you're all set. Also, in my opinion, lines are priced fairly.
I got banned from 5dimes fellas. Loved the book but oh well. What’s the next best site to use in your opinion?
BetOnline is extremely reliable. Use bitcoin for deposit/withdrawal, and you're all set. Also, in my opinion, lines are priced fairly.
Bookmaker for sure. I'm a big fan of Heritage but they just changed some graphics which upset a lot of users. Also use Intertopps.Can't go wrong with any of the above three and main thing is they pay and pay quickly.GL and GOOD RIDDANCE to 5Dimes. They did you a favor.
Bookmaker has a good number of props close to the fights but not as many as 5Dimes.
Bookmaker for sure. I'm a big fan of Heritage but they just changed some graphics which upset a lot of users. Also use Intertopps.Can't go wrong with any of the above three and main thing is they pay and pay quickly.GL and GOOD RIDDANCE to 5Dimes. They did you a favor.
Bookmaker has a good number of props close to the fights but not as many as 5Dimes.
Bookmaker has a good number of props close to the fights but not as many as 5Dimes.
Agreed and Bookmaker does not offer favorable lines but, again, they PAY.
Bookmaker has a good number of props close to the fights but not as many as 5Dimes.
Agreed and Bookmaker does not offer favorable lines but, again, they PAY.
I’m with betonline at the moment I think I will cash out and go to bookmaker I’ve had money disappear from my account and some other discrepancies on top of the website overall just feeling like amateur hour
I’m with betonline at the moment I think I will cash out and go to bookmaker I’ve had money disappear from my account and some other discrepancies on top of the website overall just feeling like amateur hour
Just received a 4500 bank wire from betonline exactly 7 days after I first requested it...So I'm going to have to vouch for them as being the best right now
Just received a 4500 bank wire from betonline exactly 7 days after I first requested it...So I'm going to have to vouch for them as being the best right now
I got banned from 5dimes fellas. Loved the book but oh well. What’s the next best site to use in your opinion?
I got banned from 5dimes fellas. Loved the book but oh well. What’s the next best site to use in your opinion?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
