• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Best Ontario Sites for Boosts

    Wayverider
    BadLieutenant69
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 73
    Posts: 4
     
    Wayverider
    Wayverider
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2020
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2023 - 1:28 PM ET #1

    Hey all,

     

    I’ve been betting online for years exclusively with Bet 365. For the most part I’m very happy with their service but want to ask others about their own experiences with other sites (or even your experience with Bet 365) to compare. 

    For starters I really like that Bet 365 offers a 30% boost game everyday (after subtracting your initial wager, winnings are multiplied by an additional factor of 30% - conditions: better must select at least 3 items of a same game parlay and their final factor must be at least +100). I live in Ontario and their are generally anywhere from 1-4 30% boost games offered per day (for whatever reason it’s reduced to 25% for soccer games). I made some good coin this winter on NBA (compared to NHL and MLB). Finally, my understanding is Ontario is getting far more of these boost games than other provinces/regions - not sure why. For the NBA 30% boost games alone (and how I’ve done with them) I’m guessing I can’t really do better than Bet 365. I have a simple theory about why I do so much better with NBA but I’ll withhold it for now. 

    In addition Bet 365 offers the standard super boost games (I’d say 3-4 times a week). They cap these bets at $20 per bet. And I’d say once every 2-3 weeks they throw a free $10 in Bet credits my way.

    So I’m curious what the experience of others is and what other sites offer.

    * One huuuuge drawback for Bet 365 for me is that Ontario by law now requires geographical verification of the bettor being in Ontario. Fair enough - there is a Bet 365 app and if you want to bet using a browser there is a second Bet 365 geographical authenticator app. For some reason both apps stopped working for me about 2-3 weeks back. To their credit Bet 365 technicians worked with me almost every day to troubleshoot and resolve the issue but have finally concluded there is an issue with my phone and they can’t resolve it. Lol I’ve been using my kid’s phone since to wager, but that’s got its own family issues and isn’t a good long term solution. 

    Anyway ive digressed a little bit here, but my last paragraph at least let’s you know why I’m a bit more curious right now about the possibility of changing betting sites. 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Hey all,

     

    I’ve been betting online for years exclusively with Bet 365. For the most part I’m very happy with their service but want to ask others about their own experiences with other sites (or even your experience with Bet 365) to compare. 

    For starters I really like that Bet 365 offers a 30% boost game everyday (after subtracting your initial wager, winnings are multiplied by an additional factor of 30% - conditions: better must select at least 3 items of a same game parlay and their final factor must be at least +100). I live in Ontario and their are generally anywhere from 1-4 30% boost games offered per day (for whatever reason it’s reduced to 25% for soccer games). I made some good coin this winter on NBA (compared to NHL and MLB). Finally, my understanding is Ontario is getting far more of these boost games than other provinces/regions - not sure why. For the NBA 30% boost games alone (and how I’ve done with them) I’m guessing I can’t really do better than Bet 365. I have a simple theory about why I do so much better with NBA but I’ll withhold it for now. 

    In addition Bet 365 offers the standard super boost games (I’d say 3-4 times a week). They cap these bets at $20 per bet. And I’d say once every 2-3 weeks they throw a free $10 in Bet credits my way.

    So I’m curious what the experience of others is and what other sites offer.

    * One huuuuge drawback for Bet 365 for me is that Ontario by law now requires geographical verification of the bettor being in Ontario. Fair enough - there is a Bet 365 app and if you want to bet using a browser there is a second Bet 365 geographical authenticator app. For some reason both apps stopped working for me about 2-3 weeks back. To their credit Bet 365 technicians worked with me almost every day to troubleshoot and resolve the issue but have finally concluded there is an issue with my phone and they can’t resolve it. Lol I’ve been using my kid’s phone since to wager, but that’s got its own family issues and isn’t a good long term solution. 

    Anyway ive digressed a little bit here, but my last paragraph at least let’s you know why I’m a bit more curious right now about the possibility of changing betting sites. 

     
    BadLieutenant69
    BadLieutenant69
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2023 - 3:05 AM ET #2

    Many moons ago I had a Bet365 account here in the States, do they still offer that ?

    Reply

    Many moons ago I had a Bet365 account here in the States, do they still offer that ?

     
    Wayverider
    Wayverider
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2020
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2023 - 3:35 PM ET #3

    Hey, someone actually responded! Lol. I think (not an authority though) Bet 365 is available in some states, but it totally depends on the state.

    Ontario now demands that every sports book make use of a geographical authenticator app to prove the bet is being made in Ontario. It’s a pain in the ass because I do a lot of live in game bets and the app has either gone down or stalled during the most inopportune times. Also any time I’ve tried to bet ANYWHERE outside of Ontario the app prevents me from betting (even if Bet365 is legal in that jurisdiction). So, Bet 365 has it’s downfalls, BUT I still think the offering of games with 30% winnings boosts is pretty much the best potential winning value I’ve seen. For that reason I want to make it work with Bet365. 

    Reply

    Hey, someone actually responded! Lol. I think (not an authority though) Bet 365 is available in some states, but it totally depends on the state.

    Ontario now demands that every sports book make use of a geographical authenticator app to prove the bet is being made in Ontario. It’s a pain in the ass because I do a lot of live in game bets and the app has either gone down or stalled during the most inopportune times. Also any time I’ve tried to bet ANYWHERE outside of Ontario the app prevents me from betting (even if Bet365 is legal in that jurisdiction). So, Bet 365 has it’s downfalls, BUT I still think the offering of games with 30% winnings boosts is pretty much the best potential winning value I’ve seen. For that reason I want to make it work with Bet365. 

     
     
    Wayverider
    Wayverider
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2020
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2023 - 3:35 PM ET #4

    Double post

    Reply

    Double post

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,834
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 439
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,590
    • MLB Playoffs 16,470
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,120
    • PART DEUX 115
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,378
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,228
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.