unofficial list ![]()
chicago cubs
la angels
new york yankees
oakland a's
SF giants
col rockies
milw brewers
Does the A's still use Celebration by Kool & the Gang. That was their victory song for years. I think the Red Sox and Sweet Carolina is a good one.
Does the A's still use Celebration by Kool & the Gang. That was their victory song for years. I think the Red Sox and Sweet Carolina is a good one.
@StumpTownStu
still is. if we could just make to the end of one of their oakland a's home wins we could listen to it- great song to sing along to after 10 beers!
sweet caroling is awesome it's absolutely hard to beat that one but i think the red sox play that and other songs at the end of games. all of them you can just scream out loud hammered ![]()
@StumpTownStu
still is. if we could just make to the end of one of their oakland a's home wins we could listen to it- great song to sing along to after 10 beers!
sweet caroling is awesome it's absolutely hard to beat that one but i think the red sox play that and other songs at the end of games. all of them you can just scream out loud hammered ![]()
I've experienced both. The A's games extensively, andfor my entire life. Childhood through me moving 7 or 8 years ago. Even had season tickets prior to moving. I'll say this. 'Celebration' hits different for day games. When the sun is out, mid-summer, it's a vibe. For a night game, Sweet Carolina feels magical. Part of it is probably the fact that I was always visiting. Huge difference between that and a team you've seen play a thousand times over decades.
I've experienced both. The A's games extensively, andfor my entire life. Childhood through me moving 7 or 8 years ago. Even had season tickets prior to moving. I'll say this. 'Celebration' hits different for day games. When the sun is out, mid-summer, it's a vibe. For a night game, Sweet Carolina feels magical. Part of it is probably the fact that I was always visiting. Huge difference between that and a team you've seen play a thousand times over decades.
@StumpTownStu
There’s not alot that can match the energy of a summer night game at Fenway park. Especially after a win. The visitors appreciate it just as much as the locals it’s so easy to get caught up in that moment.
@StumpTownStu
There’s not alot that can match the energy of a summer night game at Fenway park. Especially after a win. The visitors appreciate it just as much as the locals it’s so easy to get caught up in that moment.
