• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Best gig you ever had

    vetdrm
    TheGoldenGoose
    BIGfnPOO
    HockeyTeeth
    Slobbasaurus
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1457
    Posts: 18
     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2018 - 2:21 PM ET #1

    Curious to hear what some of you have experienced so far in your lifetime. 
    Whether its been a short/long term job,travel,affair,or streak of luck you just thought would never end. Anything.
    Im stuck here in the rain,need to kill some time and always wanted see what you guys had to say.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Curious to hear what some of you have experienced so far in your lifetime. 
    Whether its been a short/long term job,travel,affair,or streak of luck you just thought would never end. Anything.
    Im stuck here in the rain,need to kill some time and always wanted see what you guys had to say.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2018 - 2:44 PM ET #2

    Hey vet, hope you can stay dry.  Nothing will top the 1980's as far as I'm concerned.  Life was great.  Was 23 when I started working in a Teamster warehouse and it was the best gig I've had in my 61 years.  Money and benefits were outstanding and I was driving a new VW Scirocco and a new Yamaha 650.  Always had an 8-ball in one pocket and a Dime cash in the other.  With all my spending was still able to sack away a sh!tload of cash.  No way you can do that today, the Corporate Fukks™ have squeezed every dime out of the workers.  Sad thing is kids today in the working class have NO IDEA how bad they are getting fukked.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Hey vet, hope you can stay dry.  Nothing will top the 1980's as far as I'm concerned.  Life was great.  Was 23 when I started working in a Teamster warehouse and it was the best gig I've had in my 61 years.  Money and benefits were outstanding and I was driving a new VW Scirocco and a new Yamaha 650.  Always had an 8-ball in one pocket and a Dime cash in the other.  With all my spending was still able to sack away a sh!tload of cash.  No way you can do that today, the Corporate Fukks™ have squeezed every dime out of the workers.  Sad thing is kids today in the working class have NO IDEA how bad they are getting fukked.
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2018 - 11:30 PM ET #3

    clearing out apts for a antique dealer and selling them on west 26st flea mkt ..like a boss 2-3 days a week ,1000s,1980s....and then bartending in a joint where i had free reign for a year.  ..early 90s.  dealing poker to blue class workers for a evening.     agree with goose on 8os and corp prix.100%.
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    clearing out apts for a antique dealer and selling them on west 26st flea mkt ..like a boss 2-3 days a week ,1000s,1980s....and then bartending in a joint where i had free reign for a year.  ..early 90s.  dealing poker to blue class workers for a evening.     agree with goose on 8os and corp prix.100%.
     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2018 - 1:18 PM ET #4

    Goose. Glad you were able to save some cash. Sounds like the 80s treated you well. Spent 15 years in the UAW. No idea where all the cash went. Then I met someone who taught me a little self control. Not a lot,but enough to start a 401 also back in the 80s and it did ok.
     
    Do you vacation in Ambergris Key? I know you do spend time somewhere in Belize. I am in Xcalak, 7 nautical miles[as the crow flys] and have made the journey from Mexico to Ambergris by small boat. Not so much anymore.


    BigF

    I have done some collecting.
    But that, sounds like it would have been a very cool thing to do
    Always wanted to bartend. Never got the chance. Good stuff

    Reply
    Goose. Glad you were able to save some cash. Sounds like the 80s treated you well. Spent 15 years in the UAW. No idea where all the cash went. Then I met someone who taught me a little self control. Not a lot,but enough to start a 401 also back in the 80s and it did ok.
     
    Do you vacation in Ambergris Key? I know you do spend time somewhere in Belize. I am in Xcalak, 7 nautical miles[as the crow flys] and have made the journey from Mexico to Ambergris by small boat. Not so much anymore.


    BigF

    I have done some collecting.
    But that, sounds like it would have been a very cool thing to do
    Always wanted to bartend. Never got the chance. Good stuff

     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2018 - 11:31 PM ET #5

    I was 18  she was mid thirties.

    an_woo

    Reply

    I was 18  she was mid thirties.

    an_woo

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2018 - 9:09 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    I was 18  she was mid thirties.

    an_woo


    Oh yeah.

    Funny...now its, Im in my 30s and shes 18

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    I was 18  she was mid thirties.

    an_woo


    Oh yeah.

    Funny...now its, Im in my 30s and shes 18

     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2018 - 10:03 AM ET #7

    When I turned 16 in 2001, I got a job blowing up balloons at the local Party City from Sophomore year to April 2003 of my Senior year.  I worked with 2 of my good buddies earning baller loot! 

    That’s right kids; $7.50 an hour!  That’s really good money because I didn’t have car expenses so most of it helped finance my booze and dro’ habit, hahaha.  Great time of my life and it was the easiest job I ever had.   I really loved high school.  Virtually no responsibility. 

    Reply

    When I turned 16 in 2001, I got a job blowing up balloons at the local Party City from Sophomore year to April 2003 of my Senior year.  I worked with 2 of my good buddies earning baller loot! 

    That’s right kids; $7.50 an hour!  That’s really good money because I didn’t have car expenses so most of it helped finance my booze and dro’ habit, hahaha.  Great time of my life and it was the easiest job I ever had.   I really loved high school.  Virtually no responsibility. 

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2018 - 12:55 PM ET #8

    Recently had a 3 week job rebuilding a water cooling tower paid 18 an hour 70 hour work week money was nice took home over a grand a week bought a nice ride for the girl friend Volvo s60 wish I could've done this for a couple of years. Up here non union carpenter is lucky to get 20 and a 40 hour week....

    Reply

    Recently had a 3 week job rebuilding a water cooling tower paid 18 an hour 70 hour work week money was nice took home over a grand a week bought a nice ride for the girl friend Volvo s60 wish I could've done this for a couple of years. Up here non union carpenter is lucky to get 20 and a 40 hour week....

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2018 - 6:25 PM ET #9

    Me to Zeb-. I can relate. Early days.....couple a bucks in the tank,
    little bit a weed,and no threat getting pulled over. Id say life was pretty good back then.
    Reply
    Me to Zeb-. I can relate. Early days.....couple a bucks in the tank,
    little bit a weed,and no threat getting pulled over. Id say life was pretty good back then.
     
    BRYANTBARZAL
    BRYANTBARZAL
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2018
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2018 - 7:46 AM ET #10

    From the age of 20-22 I was a bouncer at a popular bar for college students. So my job was to sit on a stool at the door looking at beutiful young ladies and IDs and met a ton of them that became booty calls. If I wasn't doing that I was throwing (escorting) people out and when need be getting physical and a cop was always there to have my back. Easy and fun gig, but I had to grow up and went back to college out of state.

    Reply

    From the age of 20-22 I was a bouncer at a popular bar for college students. So my job was to sit on a stool at the door looking at beutiful young ladies and IDs and met a ton of them that became booty calls. If I wasn't doing that I was throwing (escorting) people out and when need be getting physical and a cop was always there to have my back. Easy and fun gig, but I had to grow up and went back to college out of state.

     
    Ower
    Ower
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2018
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2018 - 7:54 AM ET #11

    In his youth he worked in a billiard club. It also had a bar in which some visitors drank too much. I had to see a lot of concerts, I had to be strong to stop it.

    Reply

    In his youth he worked in a billiard club. It also had a bar in which some visitors drank too much. I had to see a lot of concerts, I had to be strong to stop it.

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2018 - 2:01 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Ower:

    In his youth he worked in a billiard club. It also had a bar in which some visitors drank too much. I had to see a lot of concerts, I had to be strong to stop it.

    You know,I really didnt understand your post until I saw your rehab status. You ok?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ower:

    In his youth he worked in a billiard club. It also had a bar in which some visitors drank too much. I had to see a lot of concerts, I had to be strong to stop it.

    You know,I really didnt understand your post until I saw your rehab status. You ok?
     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2018 - 4:09 PM ET #13

    Used to shoot Cowboy games in the 80's at Texas Stadium for the CBS affiliate in my town.  Tex Schram treated the media great and we even had our own lockers with a sack lunch in them.

    The women on the sidelines.......oh man.  And the cowboy cheerleaders in their heyday.  Point a big camera at them and they would surround you..........and they all smelled so good.  Pay was good and I got more autographs from famous players than I could keep track of.  My footage even made it on Inside the NFL once because the NFL Film guys missed a touchdown pass.  Lol.

    I wasn't even a Dallas fan but I loved that action.
    Reply
    Used to shoot Cowboy games in the 80's at Texas Stadium for the CBS affiliate in my town.  Tex Schram treated the media great and we even had our own lockers with a sack lunch in them.

    The women on the sidelines.......oh man.  And the cowboy cheerleaders in their heyday.  Point a big camera at them and they would surround you..........and they all smelled so good.  Pay was good and I got more autographs from famous players than I could keep track of.  My footage even made it on Inside the NFL once because the NFL Film guys missed a touchdown pass.  Lol.

    I wasn't even a Dallas fan but I loved that action.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2018 - 12:35 PM ET #14

    Into a great gig, housing a per day allowance and 14.56 an hour to construct a bridge with a brilliant team. 6 12 hours 72 time and a half after 40 and all expense paid package to the down east coast, for as they call , across the pond a working holiday .

    Reply

    Into a great gig, housing a per day allowance and 14.56 an hour to construct a bridge with a brilliant team. 6 12 hours 72 time and a half after 40 and all expense paid package to the down east coast, for as they call , across the pond a working holiday .

     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2018 - 4:39 PM ET #15

    Can someone translate for me please?an_timeout

    Reply

    Can someone translate for me please?an_timeout

     
    missinglync
    missinglync
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2018
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2018 - 7:45 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    I was 18  she was mid thirties.
    new_laugh_cry

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    I was 18  she was mid thirties.
    new_laugh_cry

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2018 - 10:35 AM ET #17

    Week3 into this one back here working great opportunity. Brought the misses with me for this week boss showed me a place to get a rent up here loving life today happy labor day to all of you that work hard provide for a family and lucky to have. A beer left in the fridge.

    Reply

    Week3 into this one back here working great opportunity. Brought the misses with me for this week boss showed me a place to get a rent up here loving life today happy labor day to all of you that work hard provide for a family and lucky to have. A beer left in the fridge.

     
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2018 - 11:54 PM ET #18

    Booking bets for the local college in the late 90s. The kids had no clue what the hell they were doing and had an endless supply of cash from mommy and daddy
    Reply
    Booking bets for the local college in the late 90s. The kids had no clue what the hell they were doing and had an endless supply of cash from mommy and daddy
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,888
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,606
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,952
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,260
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,265
    • Week 6 Money 5,813
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,148

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.