best covers quotes
I came across this little beauty in the soccer forum a couple of months ago ![]()
post 1
https://www.covers.com/forum/soccer-36/sports-betting-is-just-ez-103683268
'' If you are losing money in Sports betting is because you are an overthinker. ''
I came across this little beauty in the soccer forum a couple of months ago ![]()
post 1
https://www.covers.com/forum/soccer-36/sports-betting-is-just-ez-103683268
'' If you are losing money in Sports betting is because you are an overthinker. ''
I think I had sex with my sister.
I forget who. I wasn't an active poster by then. Had a different profile and mostly would only post in the college football match up pages. I'd read through every now and then. I remember thinking, "Who are these clowns?!" Now it is I who is the clown.
I think I had sex with my sister.
I forget who. I wasn't an active poster by then. Had a different profile and mostly would only post in the college football match up pages. I'd read through every now and then. I remember thinking, "Who are these clowns?!" Now it is I who is the clown.
Who can forget this unbeatable system
some classic quotes in it which I've highlighted
https://www.covers.com/forum/the-archives-89/here-is-how-you-never-have-to-pay-the-juice-again-100645720
This works for an online account. Basically if you like a side, just make it a parlay with a total that has a 1/2 point on it.
For example if you like Louisville -3 tonight and you were planning on betting $110 on Louisville to win $100. Find any game with a total that has a 1/2 point on it. Bet $50 parlay on Louisville/Under and another $50 on Louisville/Over. You are guaranteed not to push on the total as long as you select a game with a 1/2 point on the total.
If Louisville covers the spread, you will win one of your bets at 2.6:1 paying out $180. You will lose the other $50.
Instead of wagering $110 to win $100, you have instead wagered $100 to win $130.
'' Take that online books! ''
Who can forget this unbeatable system
some classic quotes in it which I've highlighted
https://www.covers.com/forum/the-archives-89/here-is-how-you-never-have-to-pay-the-juice-again-100645720
This works for an online account. Basically if you like a side, just make it a parlay with a total that has a 1/2 point on it.
For example if you like Louisville -3 tonight and you were planning on betting $110 on Louisville to win $100. Find any game with a total that has a 1/2 point on it. Bet $50 parlay on Louisville/Under and another $50 on Louisville/Over. You are guaranteed not to push on the total as long as you select a game with a 1/2 point on the total.
If Louisville covers the spread, you will win one of your bets at 2.6:1 paying out $180. You will lose the other $50.
Instead of wagering $110 to win $100, you have instead wagered $100 to win $130.
'' Take that online books! ''
cont'd from above
I use Betus and have been doing it for years.
Let me dumb this down for you all.
$10 Parlay Louisville & Under
$10 Parlay Louisville & Over
Risking $20 to Win $26 vs. Risking $20 to Win $18 on straight wager.
![]()
cont'd from above
I use Betus and have been doing it for years.
Let me dumb this down for you all.
$10 Parlay Louisville & Under
$10 Parlay Louisville & Over
Risking $20 to Win $26 vs. Risking $20 to Win $18 on straight wager.
![]()
Any thread by old time poster DAD talking about drinking low life beer and making homemade pizza... Or .. " Was just going to pat you on the back for that nice pick but your own hand got in the way".. Artjr.. ![]()
Any thread by old time poster DAD talking about drinking low life beer and making homemade pizza... Or .. " Was just going to pat you on the back for that nice pick but your own hand got in the way".. Artjr.. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
