A buddy and I have been interested in betting for a while. We have both built decent size bankrolls before we start playing. There’s many books that we have seen with a variety of deposit bonuses and such. What’s the best way to deposit on books, with card or BTC? Is there a way to avoid the fees? It’s a decent amount of money bankroll to start but I want to limit the amount spent on fees. Which book would y’all say is the best regarding bonuses, best payout times, rollovers, etc.
thanks- player in California
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
A buddy and I have been interested in betting for a while. We have both built decent size bankrolls before we start playing. There’s many books that we have seen with a variety of deposit bonuses and such. What’s the best way to deposit on books, with card or BTC? Is there a way to avoid the fees? It’s a decent amount of money bankroll to start but I want to limit the amount spent on fees. Which book would y’all say is the best regarding bonuses, best payout times, rollovers, etc.