Hey all. Am not new to sports betting by any means, but want to do a better job of monitoring my bets/trends. I am having a hard time finding a simple tracker. It seems like they all come with a "service". I don't want help picking. I have thought about building a spreadsheet which would probably do it, but looking for something with a little more "function"
Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hey all. Am not new to sports betting by any means, but want to do a better job of monitoring my bets/trends. I am having a hard time finding a simple tracker. It seems like they all come with a "service". I don't want help picking. I have thought about building a spreadsheet which would probably do it, but looking for something with a little more "function"
Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
i use v1.10 - it's made for bookies so you will have to mess with it a little to figure out how to put in the profit, but it gets the job done and very well. i've been using this for years and created all my own filters. there's a help tab at the bottom as well for outlines on how to figure it out
No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
i use v1.10 - it's made for bookies so you will have to mess with it a little to figure out how to put in the profit, but it gets the job done and very well. i've been using this for years and created all my own filters. there's a help tab at the bottom as well for outlines on how to figure it out