Become a casino dealer
Avoid dealing craps. I would deal craps in little home games and it absolutely sucks. I am pretty good at math and that game is a big headache to deal. Trying to keep track of where all the bets are and who has come bets, place bets, etc. huge pain in the behind
Avoid dealing craps. I would deal craps in little home games and it absolutely sucks. I am pretty good at math and that game is a big headache to deal. Trying to keep track of where all the bets are and who has come bets, place bets, etc. huge pain in the behind
What do dealers make?
I'm too old to back to school at this point but just interested
Not enough. Standing on your feet all day, people blowing smoke in your face, cursing at you because you gave them the wrong card and you can't break a sixteen. Dealer suicide rates are high. No joke.
What do dealers make?
I'm too old to back to school at this point but just interested
Not enough. Standing on your feet all day, people blowing smoke in your face, cursing at you because you gave them the wrong card and you can't break a sixteen. Dealer suicide rates are high. No joke.
Does anyone know the process of becoming one? I'm thinking of pursuing a career in casino table gaming. Where would be a great place to get some training? Will it be easy to get hired?
Does anyone know the process of becoming one? I'm thinking of pursuing a career in casino table gaming. Where would be a great place to get some training? Will it be easy to get hired?
Does anyone know the process of becoming one? I'm thinking of pursuing a career in casino table gaming. Where would be a great place to get some training? Will it be easy to get hired?
Does anyone know the process of becoming one? I'm thinking of pursuing a career in casino table gaming. Where would be a great place to get some training? Will it be easy to get hired?
Do casinos give free training to employees?
Do casinos give free training to employees?
What do dealers make? I'm too old to back to school at this point but just interested
What do dealers make? I'm too old to back to school at this point but just interested
You paid $9,000 to learn all the games? You are a complete fool. You should read my original reply again and again.
You paid $9,000 to learn all the games? You are a complete fool. You should read my original reply again and again.
You paid $9,000 to learn all the games? You are a complete fool. You should read my original reply again and again.
You paid $9,000 to learn all the games? You are a complete fool. You should read my original reply again and again.
You better get your money back. Relocate, get established in Vegas, then go to dealer school. There are all kinds of dealers schools; it's what they do. If you want to learn a game that will basically allow you to write your own ticket, learn Craps. It is the hardest to learn, with all the possible plays and payouts. Also, learn Pai Gow Tiles and Baccarat. It gives you the most possibilities by knowing those games.
If you do go to Vegas, do not expect to get hired in a high end place like The Wynn, Belagio, Caesar's Palace, etc. You would have to get it into a break in place. I would suggest doing that, get your experience, then move into the mid tiered place after about a year, then progressively moving into higher end places. But the bottom line is, it is extremely difficult for even the seasoned, experienced dealers to get into those places. There's a reason why the dealers at the aforementioned joints don't leave.
GL
You better get your money back. Relocate, get established in Vegas, then go to dealer school. There are all kinds of dealers schools; it's what they do. If you want to learn a game that will basically allow you to write your own ticket, learn Craps. It is the hardest to learn, with all the possible plays and payouts. Also, learn Pai Gow Tiles and Baccarat. It gives you the most possibilities by knowing those games.
If you do go to Vegas, do not expect to get hired in a high end place like The Wynn, Belagio, Caesar's Palace, etc. You would have to get it into a break in place. I would suggest doing that, get your experience, then move into the mid tiered place after about a year, then progressively moving into higher end places. But the bottom line is, it is extremely difficult for even the seasoned, experienced dealers to get into those places. There's a reason why the dealers at the aforementioned joints don't leave.
GL
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,886
- PART DEUX 148
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,305
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,223
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,230
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
