I went to McDonald's yesterday. And used a pre paid credit card...a gift it had 20 spent 807 a hamburger happy meal and extra cheeseburger.
But when I went to next store McDonald's charged a 2.oo extra so 10 88. For that k. Paid in cash for d balance so what ever went to next store McDonald's in bridgton Maine charged me another 2.00
So I wiped the card... And Jim is in Denmark. But see I was about it cause it had 30.09 birthday money I never used so a cheese burger and a happy meal in bridgton costed me 13.00... where do you go ...no where do I ask all of you never use a card there. Just lay in cash in you must partake of the crap stuff at McDonald's... But they just f you all with there machines... Peace.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I went to McDonald's yesterday. And used a pre paid credit card...a gift it had 20 spent 807 a hamburger happy meal and extra cheeseburger.
But when I went to next store McDonald's charged a 2.oo extra so 10 88. For that k. Paid in cash for d balance so what ever went to next store McDonald's in bridgton Maine charged me another 2.00
So I wiped the card... And Jim is in Denmark. But see I was about it cause it had 30.09 birthday money I never used so a cheese burger and a happy meal in bridgton costed me 13.00... where do you go ...no where do I ask all of you never use a card there. Just lay in cash in you must partake of the crap stuff at McDonald's... But they just f you all with there machines... Peace.
You probably got hit with a $2 authorization hold that took a while to fall off. With prepaid cards, those holds can sometimes take quite a while to clear, while the actual charge settles separately. So at first it can look like you were double-charged when you really weren’t. Still unfortunate they put the extra $2 hold on the card in the first place, especially when it’s a prepaid card with a limited balance.
You probably got hit with a $2 authorization hold that took a while to fall off. With prepaid cards, those holds can sometimes take quite a while to clear, while the actual charge settles separately. So at first it can look like you were double-charged when you really weren’t. Still unfortunate they put the extra $2 hold on the card in the first place, especially when it’s a prepaid card with a limited balance.