Hi! It’s my first
time to join in community forums and I think I’d get so much help from your
feedback… My name is Bill and I’m from Garden City, NY – married with 2 kids,
10 and 8. I want them to start training baseball this early on and I’m thinking
about getting some training equipments for them. Came across The 3S Hitting
System Youth Model while browsing through The Sports Mechanic website. Anyone
here familiar with this and any feedback? Thanks!
Baseball Training Aid
Hi! It’s my first
time to join in community forums and I think I’d get so much help from your
feedback… My name is Bill and I’m from Garden City, NY – married with 2 kids,
10 and 8. I want them to start training baseball this early on and I’m thinking
about getting some training equipments for them. Came across The 3S Hitting
System Youth Model while browsing through The Sports Mechanic website. Anyone
here familiar with this and any feedback? Thanks!
Have they been playing little league,you playing catch with them,hitting them some grounders and liners.If not you may be too late for BB..Not messing with you at all just an observation.GL
I believe I was 8 in little league and already knew the game,hitting,pitching fielding long before the first game.Just backyard stuff with father at 7 or so.
Have they been playing little league,you playing catch with them,hitting them some grounders and liners.If not you may be too late for BB..Not messing with you at all just an observation.GL
I believe I was 8 in little league and already knew the game,hitting,pitching fielding long before the first game.Just backyard stuff with father at 7 or so.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,212
- PART DEUX 138
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,102
- Week 6 Money 7,847
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
